ACN Latitudes Forums

Moving to East Bay area of SF

Betty04

Hi,

We are moving cross-country in a couple of weeks. I am very nervous about the impact of the move on my son's tics. I also love my pediatrician (integrative) and my DAN doc. Does anyone have referrals of names they trust in this area? We are probably going to move to Pleasanton. Thanks in advance, Betty

Hi,

We are moving cross-country in a couple of weeks. I am very nervous about the impact of the move on my son's tics. I also love my pediatrician (integrative) and my DAN doc. Does anyone have referrals of names they trust in this area? We are probably going to move to Pleasanton. Thanks in advance, Betty

Hi Betty,

My 11 year old son has PANDAS and we found a wonderful Pediatric Psychiatrist in Walnut Creek which is not far from Pleasanton to help our son. Deborah Sedberry, MD. I live about 40 minutes from you in Brentwood and used to go over to Pleasanton for many doctors. All I can say is make appointments with all the groups in the area and thoroughly "interview" them. A lot will not charge for a consultation.

Good luck with your move.

Lori

I also live in East Bay...Concord. We have seen Dr Mielke for my son, she is a DAN Dr in Pleasanton but understands these issues alot better than traditional Dr's. If you need anymore info message me...Sarah

I think I'll give Dr. Mielke a call and have her see my son. Our regular Pediatrician just doesn't get it. Thanks for the info.

Lori

I also live in the EB, and have found a great practice in Palo Alto. My son sees a ND and currently is doing Bioset and craniosacrol therapy. We have also used NAET. So if you are interested, please PM me and i will give you further info.

Pat

Hi,

Hi Betty,

My 11 year old son has PANDAS and we found a wonderful Pediatric Psychiatrist in Walnut Creek which is not far from Pleasanton to help our son. Deborah Sedberry, MD. I live about 40 minutes from you in Brentwood and used to go over to Pleasanton for many doctors. All I can say is make appointments with all the groups in the area and thoroughly "interview" them. A lot will not charge for a consultation.

Lori

Thanks Lori... I googled her and it seems most people say very positive comments.

I also live in East Bay...Concord. We have seen Dr Mielke for my son, she is a DAN Dr in Pleasanton but understands these issues alot better than traditional Dr's. If you need anymore info message me...Sarah

Thank you. I will see if my current DAN doc knows her and maybe I can have them cooridinate his care, Betty