ACN Latitudes Forums

b12 defiency and teeth and intramax ?

MARYANN

My daughters wisdom teeth have been hurting now for over year. It hurts for a couple of days each month and then stops. The dentist said to try to hold off until she is 16 she is too young. Well anyway a couple of weeks ago they hurt for week straight so ,I took her to see if she should have oral surgery. He took a new x-ray and said that he does not understand why they hurt but if they continue to take them out. I explained to him my fear about allergic reaction and tics and he said he understood but I don't think he understands. Well its been twoweeks and they have not hurt and I have been making sure she takes her vitamins because she forgets alot. I just read that a

vitamin b12 defiency can cause the teeth to hurt;also, sores in her mouth which she gets sometimes can also be a vitamin definecy. She had her hair tested and had very low b12. I just found that interesting and wanted to share. They had it on AOL , things you should know about your mouth.

I really want her to go on intramax but from what I read you need a prescribition now. Any body get this without a prescribtion.

I'm pretty sure you don't need a prescription. We just ordered it on the internet.

My daughters wisdom teeth have been hurting now for over year. It hurts for a couple of days each month and then stops. The dentist said to try to hold off until she is 16 she is too young. Well anyway a couple of weeks ago they hurt for week straight so ,I took her to see if she should have oral surgery. He took a new x-ray and said that he does not understand why they hurt but if they continue to take them out. I explained to him my fear about allergic reaction and tics and he said he understood but I don't think he understands. Well its been twoweeks and they have not hurt and I have been making sure she takes her vitamins because she forgets alot. I just read that a

vitamin b12 defiency can cause the teeth to hurt;also, sores in her mouth which she gets sometimes can also be a vitamin definecy. She had her hair tested and had very low b12. I just found that interesting and wanted to share. They had it on AOL , things you should know about your mouth.

I really want her to go on intramax but from what I read you need a prescribition now. Any body get this without a prescribtion.

Hi, I will have to check that out. I called Druckers lab and they said that they are only selling it by prescribiton. When I called for pana 315 which was sold before intramax she told me they are selling intramax prescribtion only because you need doctor monitoring you because of the detox. I did not buy the Pana 315 because I really wanted the intrmax but did not want to drag my daughter to another doctor. At The same time when she told me you need a doctor monitoring you it got me nervous so I stopped checking other sites. Reading the post on the forum it seems pretty safe. i'll check it out. Thank you

We got ours on cleansurroundings.com. However, if the company is saying that they are only selling it by prescription now, then you might want to listen. I plan to call them Monday to get the scoop on that. My kids seem to be doing great on it but if there is something that needs to be watched for, I want to know about it.

That is interesting about the intramax. We get it from Truerenewal or I am perfectly healthy. The only thing I can remember reading is that people who have cancer are very toxic and need to have a health professional watching over them. The Co. clames it is perfectly healthy for even babies and preg. mothers.

I would like to know what you find out Momto2pandas. I also saw in Natural Solutions an Ad for it.

CP