ACN Latitudes Forums

Got .1mg Clonidine from the doc

guy123

Update:

Still on .05mg.

Side-effects are slowly going away. I"m not lightheaded every time I stand up anymore, altho the other day I stood up and REALLY started to spin + lose it yet I continued the sentence I had started before I stood up. I asked my gf who was over if what I said made sense cuz I was about to pass out and wasn't thinking clearly. She said yeah.

I've read that this drug can take weeks to months to build up high enough levels before it starts to be effective.

Ok, seriously, that last 4 days have been WONDERFUL. I would say my blinking tic was reduced around 90%. It came out of nowhere... the days prior to that sucked/were normal, and then Tuesday I realized "omg, I haven't blinked in 10 min!" "omg, I haven't blinked in an hour!" "omg I haven't blinked in 4 hours!"

It was absolutely fantastic. And then this evening after I got out of the shower it kind of started coming back. I'm hoping this is just a little swing and it will go back to being awesome like it was for the past 4 days.

I can't put into words how the last 4 days were. Mine never wax or wane... I have never had a break, ever (outside of during sex/masturbation) from my blinking tic in the last 10 years, until the last 4 days.

Anyway, I have a neuro appointment on Monday. I'll post more updates here later.