ACN Latitudes Forums

vitamin b-complex and calcium questions

bygrace

Im am trying to recall what is ok to give my children in the form of B-complex and Calcium. I have purchased some vitmains from Rainbow LIght Just once..

The food based B-complete has:

b1-50mg

b2-50mg

b3-50mg

b6-50mg

folic acid-400mg

b12-50mg

biotin 300mg

b5-50mg

choline-42mg

inositol-50mg

paba-50mg

rice bran-50mg

rice bran extract 4:1-25mg

spitulina-30mg

elecuthero root-100mg

the calcium has

calcium caronate, amino acid chelated, 500mg

magnesium 250mg

Vitamin d3 100iu

stinging nettle tops 20mg

horsetail whole herb 20mg

spirulina-20mg

glutamic acid HCI 20mg

they take a multi vitamin, but I want in to increase the b's and the calcium.. for help in calming the nervous system down. Plus for my middle child to increase her appetite

anyway we have 8yr 7yr and 5yr with Tourettes, and hyperactivity, and possible auditory processing disorder. The youngest has poor sensory system, unable to regulate or modulate from extremes. He is our body slammer, hight falling, spinning all day child.

thanks for any insight you can offer. The reason I ask is if these tabels appear too strong, can I half them and give them to the kids. So I can still take the large pill and we can all as a family share in it.

thanks

bygrace

hello bygrace

nice to see you here :)

I am hoping someone here, maybe even Dr Rogers, is able to comment on your multi.

As I mentioned to you on the other forum, the vitamins and minerals certainly look good to me, and I have heard of some of the herbal additives and know them to be beneficial, but there are some things like the horsetail herb and the elecuthero root that i dont know about.

Also, I seem to recall that glutamine is not a good idea for tics.

Hopefully you will get some more qualified input on this

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_efgh

Chemar,

What is this "auditory processing disorder" that bygrace has mentioned about??

Can you please tell me what exactly is "poor sensory system, unable to regulate or modulate from extremes" that Bygrace has mentioned about? All these terms are so new and are they related to TS?

thanks.

Guest Jennifer

bygrace,

Not sure about some of the herbs, but I agree with Chemar about the glutamate...not could for an excited nervous system.

Jennifer

Guest Jennifer

bygrace,

Not sure about some of the herbs, but I agree with Chemar about the glutamate...not good for an excited nervous system.

Jennifer