ACN Latitudes Forums

Want Advice from Younger Christian Women on Marriage with an Older Man

Want Advice from Younger Christian Women on Marriage with an Older Man

I would like to ask a question from younger believing Christian women 21-33.

For reasons I will not go into here, I am only attracted to believing Christian women in the ages 23-30 (21-33 absolute limits). To save time I will not go into the details here but if you private message me I fill you in. I am in my mid-50s, but do look younger.

I want to emphasis strongly than I am talking about being attracted to ONLY Christian woman in that age group, with a view of entering in LIFETIME commitment, and having it be fully SUBJECTED to ALL of the Bible’s commands concerning marriage.

I might add I have never had sexual relations.

But I do not want to be in a one-sided marriage where a younger women would meet the special needs I have I would not have anything to offer her.

So I would want a younger women’s prospective on what an older man could offer them or how general they would view the relational aspects of such a union.

In order to save time, since many talk about the older man having much more experience than the younger partner I might add that I am virgin and had no romantic relations with women.

So if a Christian woman in that age bracket could give me some advice or if a women who married an older man when she was that age bracket I would appreciate your comments.

Please no sarcasm or venting your indignation. If you do not like the fact I am attracted to younger women please keep it to yourself. I have had OCD from my youth and it caused my much anguish and pain so only serious and constructive advice. I taken much abuse from society as a result of my OCD

This is my thread and I am do not require that everyone agrees with me but let keep it constructive.