ACN Latitudes Forums

Royal Jelly

Has anyone ever used Royal Jelly to get some extra b-vitamins. I'm thinking about it as I am big into natural stuff and like that the b-complex I'm giving would be from a natural source rather then synthetic. I heard there were side effects anyone know of these? And if you have taken it has it helped reduce tics at all?

Has anyone ever used Royal Jelly to get some extra b-vitamins. I'm thinking about it as I am big into natural stuff and like that the b-complex I'm giving would be from a natural source rather then synthetic. I heard there were side effects anyone know of these? And if you have taken it has it helped reduce tics at all?

[/quote

Does Jell-O have the same stuff?

Jello and Royal Jelly are very different ^_^ Jello is flavored gelatin

Royal Jelly is the stuff made by Queen bees in the hive and is used to feed the little ones. It is one of the richest sources of nutrients and especially high in B vitamins

Guy, yes, we prefer Royal Jelly to B-complex as we dont get the digestive upsets that B-co seems to give us

Royal Jelly helped my son greatly with facial/teeth tics (rich in pantothenic acid=Vit B5)

one of the best is Bee-Alive

http://www.beealive.com

NOW makes a good one too but a totally different method from the Bee Alive process, so not as potent.

Royal Jelly is the stuff made by Queen bees in the hive and is used to feed the little ones. It is one of the richest sources of nutrients and especially high in B vitamins

Guy, yes, we prefer Royal Jelly to B-complex as we dont get the digestive upsets that B-co seems to give us

Royal Jelly helped my son greatly with facial/teeth tics (rich in pantothenic acid=Vit B5)

NOW makes a good one too but a totally different method from the Bee Alive process, so not as potent.

Thank you I think I might add it along with my multi which has a high b-complex. Maybe take the multi everyday and then the royal jelly every other day for extra vitamins? How does that sound? Also how do you find out which brand is the best? And if your son is low in zinc I recently got zinc pills made out of real oysters that are high in natural zinc. They have been helping my tics I believe and have only been on it for 4 days.

footballguy, if zinc is having a big impact on your tics you may have pyroluria.

the only side effects I am aware of re Royal Jelly is in people who are sensitive to bee products, but do remember too much of anything isnt good

footballguy, if zinc is having a big impact on your tics you may have pyroluria.

the only side effects I am aware of re Royal Jelly is in people who are sensitive to bee products, but do remember too much of anything isnt good

I would say it defintley has helped not like wow there gone I still tic but believes it reduces them a decent amount. I do also believe pyroluria is an option and have orderd a kit just need to send it back. I'm also going to supplement with iron. For some reason I think maybe im deficent in iron?

Anyone know anything about iron and tics?

Also Chemar how does this site looking for getting a good quality royal jelly?

http://www.durhamsbeefarm.com/royal-jelly....CFR8cagodwnXvrg