ACN Latitudes Forums

Dizzy, pain in ears

Yesterday afternoon I took the last magnesium tablet I had. In the evening when I got home from work I was fine and very happy, and quite active, but just before bed, I suddenly felt weak and slightly dizzy (but not dizzy as such).

This morning I was very irritable (like before I started magnesium). This afternoon my head and ears feel like I'm in an aeroplane ;):)

Might the sudden weakness and this 'aeroplane' feeling be anything to do with coming off magnesium?

:blink: I wet the bed last night . Not properly, only slightly. Apparently, that can happen with a magnesium deficiency too. I used to do that until a later age than I should have done. How embarassing :blink:

I wish I'd been more careful so my magnesium levels had fallen gradually (sort of weaned myself off them at the end of the bottle/packet/jar/whatever it's called lol).

:blink: I wet the bed last night . Not properly, only slightly. Apparently, that can happen with a magnesium deficiency too. I used to do that until a later age than I should have done. How embarassing :blink:

I wish I'd been more careful so my magnesium levels had fallen gradually (sort of weaned myself off them at the end of the bottle/packet/jar/whatever it's called lol).

It can also be a sign of food intolerances. Have you ever been tested for allergies? Food sensitivities? What are you eating regularly? This may give you a clue.

Greyhound,

First you were happy, then dizzy, then next morning irritable and ears felt like in an aeroplane, not to mention the slight incontinence.............. sure you didn't wash down that last magnesium with one too many beers?? :blink::blink: you did say you were 19, right?!

sorry, the board is slow today.

:) Faith

p.s. my son (9) gets damp in the morning if I don't night wake him, despite getting magnesium a.m. and p.m. Your supps may be helping to get a sound sleep and not waking up for the call.