ACN Latitudes Forums

Bontech supplements

New2

I have been reading the threads here regarding Bonnies supps. Can anyone advice which one and dosage I should consider for my 10 year old who has been ticcing since Feb? The severity and nature of these tics change over time. We have had no allergy test so am unsure of deficiencies. It seems almost impossible to get the medical profession to take me seriously on the testing issue here in Uk. I have started Epsom Salt baths and we are taking Fish oil and Evening Primrose oil 500g. Complex vitamin B - is this ok to give him also and if so how much is usual for somone his age?

Please help this confused and anxious Mum make sense of all this.

Hi

the doseage of BonTech supps depends on age/weight

here is a link to her products:

http://www.bonniegr.com/products.htm

re the supps you are giving...hard for me to comment as both fish oil as well as B complex have adverse effects on my son. he takes flaxseed oil and has always doen better with B's being part of his multivitamin or as individual Bs as needed. If he takes B complex it leaves him feeling very weird and bad effect on his GIT too.

Evening primrose is very good EXCEPT if there is any inflammatory illness accompanying the tics, in which case it should be avoided

if you click on the treatments link in my signature you will see the combos of supplements and other things that helped my son