ACN Latitudes Forums

I am New to this.Pleeeese help

Bibek

Dear All,

My Son is 10 Y O and was provisionaly diagnosedautistic when he was three Y O.We live in a very remote area of INDIA not having the facilities available in US or else where.MY son was speechless,did not respond even to his name,was always moving (Hyperactive).

Once he was diagnosed we kept him under GFCF diet which makes him lot more calmer and receptive.He started responding.But he was still speech less.Than we put him under Super Nu There (vit B12 supplement) and he started speaking.We put him in a regular play school and with initial difficulties now he is in standard 5th.

Now the problem as we see are:

- He always prefer to live alone.( May be because he knows he lacks in traits as compared to others )

- He is legging behind as compared to earlier ( when he was in st one & two ).This may be the result of our comlacency.

- Now he is tring to avoied studies.(Though he does catches up as i see while tutoring him)

- He lacks in Focus,Attention,Concentration

Pl let me know what should be the next course of action I should take to help the boy.Currently I am keeping him under cod lever oil,after which I would keep him under DMG.

Your valued suggstions are egerly awaited.