ACN Latitudes Forums

cmprehensive stool test

Hi, I just got the results to my daughters stool test. Immunology, sigA was 446 reference range 51-204. IT says levels of sigA have been associated with an upregulated immune response and Intestinal health markers under yeast she got Moderate, Refernence range none -rare.

I was surprised with the yeast because she took the spit test this morning, came out fine. Can any body tell me

about SigA. He put her on capsules ,2 times a day of saccharomyces and ther-biotic complete for the yeast. For the SigA ,He feels it is food allergies and told us to try to find out what is upsetting her stomach. HE has a Dan conference to go to and he will talk about igg test when he gets back. Any information any one can tell me . My daughter actual is doing well , she does belch alot. I thought it was from when she over eats and her food was not digesting. Her digestion/absorption can out normal. He told me to contiue the digestive enzymes because vegetables fibers came out few. Normal range was none-few. oh-well any help would be appreciated. thanks Maryann

Hi, I tried calling my doctor back. He is not going to be in the office until Tuesaday. He did not say anything about gluten. When taken the probiotic supplements should I keep her off gluten because of the yeast. Im really concerned about the immunolgy. Normal range was 31-204 and she is 446. The below is description of sigA:

SigA: Secretor Iga is secreated by mucosal-associated lymhold tissue represents the first line of defense of the GI mmucosa and is central to the normal funtion of the GI as an immune barrrier. Elavaed levels of sigA have been associated with an upregulated immune responce.

I really want the allegies tested. I don't think we can figure out these food allergies. I think she has more than one. Anybody have this stool test done. When she eats alot she belches. These are not normal belchs. She gets nausea first. My friend told me this is one sign of celiac. IS that true.

I googled it and read all different signs but could not find that one. I might have to wait until Tuesday, im upset with myself for thinking of these questions when I get home. Thanks Maryann

Hi again- In regards to the above , my daughter taking the probics for the yeast.Capsules. What is the difference between taking that and taken something like Canida clear that Chemar son took. I think that is the name. Is she going to get a increase in tics? This is probably the slow way of doing it. Again- Im so mad at myself for not asking questions. Im mad because I just should of said I want the Alergies tested. I waited two months to see him. I find out so much information here and I am so thankful. Maryann,

MaryAnn

probiotics will only restore "good" bacteria in the gut

they dont actually "kill" the candida, only help reduce it's negative effects

Thanks Chemar for the info. Do you think she should still take the probiotics?

Question do you know anything about the above IMMUNOLGY?

I feel wierd asking this but this is another question I forgot to tell the doctor. When I saw my daughters stool it had lots of wholes in it like small seed shaped. I don't know if that was important to tell him. I figured I got the stool test and it would tell me if there is a problem Then, my girl friend calls and asks if she could be celiac and asked if I told him about the wholes in her stool, so it got me wondering. Im always wondering! Thanks again for all your help

When she eats alot she belches. These are not normal belchs. She gets nausea first. My friend told me this is one sign of celiac. IS that true.

I googled it and read all different signs but could not find that one. I might have to wait until Tuesday, im upset with myself for thinking of these questions when I get home. Thanks Maryann

Maryann,

I don't know if it is true, but I will tell you that was my son's symptoms all the time before we changed his diet. It is a weird, sort of spontaneous belching that went on even hours after eating or drinking anything. It was almost a hiccup like belch, not a loud, long lasting belch as what you would expect after drinking pop. Anyway, he also used to poop undigested food (corn especially) and had frothy poops frequently. He also has a major issue with corn. The belching could be celiac/gluten intolerance, but could be due to corn or something else. I agree it is the food, though.

Caryn

When she eats alot she belches. These are not normal belchs. She gets nausea first. My friend told me this is one sign of celiac. IS that true.

Maryann,

I don't know if it is true, but I will tell you that was my son's symptoms all the time before we changed his diet. It is a weird, sort of spontaneous belching that went on even hours after eating or drinking anything. It was almost a hiccup like belch, not a loud, long lasting belch as what you would expect after drinking pop. Anyway, he also used to poop undigested food (corn especially) and had frothy poops frequently. He also has a major issue with corn. The belching could be celiac/gluten intolerance, but could be due to corn or something else. I agree it is the food, though.

Caryn

Hi Caryn,

My daughter has the small hiccup belches too, but she also has the long and loud ones. I just called sage labs. I want her to have Igg test for allergies and immune. I hoping this test is as good as it sounds. I'm waiting to here if im covered or not it is very expensive. I am covered for Igg if I go to quest. I just thought this test sounded such better, since she has problem with her gut. Thanks