ACN Latitudes Forums

Hypnotherapy

following on the advice faith gave you re candida...

are you giving a probiotic? I would hope the doctor who prescribed the abx advised you to also give probiotics at least 3 hrs after or before the abx

it is also possible that the tics increased because of what is known as "die off" when the antibiotic kills the bacteria and they release toxins. this is known as "herxing" or Herxheimer reaction...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herxheimer_reaction

We started giving him over the counter probiotic 3 days ago, but I've order one that was recommended from custom probiotics.

I emailed Dr T yesterday, asking if I should switch back to the previous abs.

Luckily the school is almost over, since he is having a hard time at school. I hope that he will get better over the summer, without the school stress.

following on the advice faith gave you re candida...

are you giving a probiotic? I would hope the doctor who prescribed the abx advised you to also give probiotics at least 3 hrs after or before the abx

it is also possible that the tics increased because of what is known as "die off" when the antibiotic kills the bacteria and they release toxins. this is known as "herxing" or Herxheimer reaction...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herxheimer_reaction

Thank you Cheri.

I am aware of Herxheimer, but he is already 13 days on abs, I don't think he has an infection any more. I don't understand the concept of Pandas, why a longer abs is working.

I understand the concept of preventive abs,so we don't want the kids with low immune system to get a new infection, but why high dose? the infection is gone, the only thing that remains are the titers, and that can take months to clear.