ACN Latitudes Forums

Penicillin

judy1270

If you are able to, keep giving the penicillin. It took about 6 weeks before my son stopped ticcing completely. I kept telling them they needed to give him something stronger because it didn't seem like it was working, but it did and still does. I pray it will help you too. :) I was very scared and frustrated in the beginning. Every doctor just kept pushing medications on us because they had no clue what to do. Finding this site was a Godsend. We are all here for you.

Thank you trubiano,

I see his ped doctor today and I am going to ask him to keep him on the penicillin or even something stronger. I did find a neurologist to do an EEG that is a week away, and I don't want Corbin jerking out of his skin.

I think God for this site I was so scared and worried, but I came on here and all of you have helped me so much all the info and all the prayers have help me.

Thank you and God Bless our Kids

• 9 years later...

Hi there,

my 9 year old son been diognosed with Tics , taking penicillin for past mont and half. 

Dr is recommended to use penicillins till Dec but other drs are strongly disagreed with that.

His problem start after a fever and massive snorings!!

please help if i need to continue giving him the antibiotics.

Thank you 

Julia

Edited by Julias21