ACN Latitudes Forums

The key to recover from anxiety and depression

The key to recover from anxiety and depression:

they are natural emotion

Anxiety and depression are natural emotion. Why is that so?

When you feel depress, you don’t need to be afraid. It is very common. If you try to make yourself happy. It is ludicrous! One of my friend completely recovered from depression. He told me: don't be afraid. Bear with it. Take it easy. After you pass this period, you will be fine. If you still cannot do anything, nobody can blame you because you have tried your best. You can lie in your bed and think about some happy things; or you can go out to play and be relax. You will feel better after the period. Everybody can take it. Depression usually outbreak repeatly. It likes a pendulum. It always wave but it will stop one day! Do not think to much. If you cannot control your mind. Then you just let it be. One day, you will stop the nonstop thinking. If you lose your job or family because of it, you have no ability to change it. you have tried your best. It is your destiny. Why others can live better but you can’t? You can only try your best and listen to the god. You can only try hard on those things that you can control. For those cannot control one, just let them be. By chinese old saying: people plan for the thing and god make it success. Forget about it and believe yourself. You can take it. Everything will be fine!

Anxiety, nervious, phobia and other symptoms of neurosis are all the same. They are not avoidable. They are very normal. Many people’s experience told us: since it cannot be treated by a short period, why don't you try to feel it. No matter what kind of anxiety or nervious it is, try to experience it. As you have no ability to control it, just give them some space and let them make troubles. Gradually, they will leave in one day.

Attention: During these years, I try to get rid of idleness. I clear up my understanding of neurosis systematicly and try to explain what is neurosis. I hope to hear some useful opinions and ideas from you. This article may help and inspire some friends who are troubled by neurosis, when they want to save themselves. First of all, I’d like to thank those pioneers. Without them, I cannot rocover today and write this article. The experience of me is the collection from them. Articles can only explain some commen things. It cannot replace real treatment. I hope there are some advices for your reference within this article.