ACN Latitudes Forums

vitamin protocol that has worked for us

Guest Jennifer

Guest Jennifer

Dear Betty,

Sorry for taking so long to reply. We've all had the flu.... :) . Since the first post of mine I have found a different form of minerals which is supposed to be superior. They are ionic minerals. This form of mineral is supposed to be the most absorbable form. I ordered them from Body Bio, their number is 1-888-327-9554. you can order a taste test kit for 30$ (which will last you a very long time) it has been scientifically proven that if the body needs a particular mineral the mineral will have no flavor if the taste is strong it does ot need it. They like you to order only the minerals your body needs so that you can obtain balance within the body. By having the taste test kit you can test periodically so if one particular mineral level is fine you stop taking that one. The minerals are reasonably priced you can get a 2 0z. bottle for about 9$ or 4 oz. for 14$ you only use drops so the bottles go a very long way I figure I probably have enough for a year. They're much cheaper than the other products I was buying. You can call them and ask for a free information packet. I posted somethong on fatty acid testing through this company. This will be our next step with our son. The doctor we are working with knows of this company and has assured me that they are highly reputable.

Hope this was of help.

jennifer

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest_efgh

Chemar

How is GABA different from PABA?

You mentioned Panthothenic acid. The multivit that I give my son contains Calciumpantothenat 5 mg. Is it a form of Panthothenic acid??

thanks

GABA & PABA are VERY different substances........

PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)

is the active ingredient in most sunblocks, and as far as I know is not used internally......here is more info on it

http://community.healthgate.com/GetContent...d=/tnp/pg000877

GABA, or Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid, is a powerful amino acid that was first discovered in 1883 in Berlin. It is actually classified as a neurotransmitter, which means it helps nerve impulses cross the synapses (gaps) and communicate better. GABA has a great number of positive effects on the nervous system.

Guest Guest_efgh

Chemar , that was an useful link . the multivit that I give my son has 10 mg of PABA which seems to tally with the info that your link provides.

Sources

PABA is not believed to be an essential nutrient. Nonetheless, it is found in foods, mainly in grains and meat. Small amounts of PABA are usually present in B vitamin supplements as well as in some multiple vitamins.

Chemar, does GABA help tics also or is it more to do with OCD (though tics and ocd are related..). Do you get it in the form of tablet ? Wondering if i can start it for my son in a very small dose initially.