ACN Latitudes Forums

I don't understand

GeeN

I don't know what Myron meant by, "a woman who slept with everybody at the post office but me" because I don't know the whole story, Myron's writing and how he felt about those kind of situations. It could be literal, it could be to make the woman look like she slept with a lot of men, it could be making the point that he was hurt because the woman did not think well enough of him to include him in the "group", that the woman was deliberately performing an important personal act to exclude him on the personal level.

Could something like that be a reaction to a person's anger because his wife slept with multiple partners at the post office? How could it be literally sleep with everyone at the post office? What "group" do you mean? Like swingers? I don't understand. I don't also understand what you mean by performing something personal to exclude him on a personal level? Why would someone do that? Could it be possible for someone to say that even if they only slept with four people and for someone to say that literally, if it is true, doing something at the post office with everyone but him on a personal level. I really don't understand what you mean?