ACN Latitudes Forums

Hi All, It's me CP

CSP

OK, to make a really long story short, we had computer trouble, and I lost my user name. Have a new internet, and I have no clue how to use the darn thing. We have put up so many blocks, I blocked myself out of the 21st century :wacko: I am using CSP because it was close to C.P. and it just so happends to be my son's initials.

Update; Son is 14 now and is still doing ok off the risperdal. That is the biggest blessing. Still seeing some waxing, but he keeps his vocal tics low. Right now he has 4 teeth coming in, Christmas around the corner, and his beloved Steelers are in the play-offs, so.... he is waxing right now.

He finished up his baseball season with 15 wins and 1 loss. His coach said he was the heart and soul of the team. That was such a big deal for him, because we had 3 boy's on our team that played on the 13 yo world series. My son was not one of them, but felt so happy for the compliment.

We have had a rather normal household with 2 teenagers, and been very busy with homecoming, my 16 yo has a boy friend :o and I have been still homeschooling the 10 yo. I have asked about my youngest starting school next year without shots. Right now I am waiting for an answer about religous exemption.

I have not forgotten you all, and pray often for you and your childern.

Thanks Faith for making me get the lead out.

God Bless

C.P.

Hey C.P.!

I'm so glad to hear everything is well and you are too -- I thought it wasn't like you to just drop off for so long, I was really starting to suspect foul play!! :wacko:

I'm thrilled that you sound so upbeat and at peace. Last year this time, was a little strained I think for both of us -- a little prayer does go a long way! Thanks for checking in, and have a wonderful Christmas season.

Blessings

Faith