ACN Latitudes Forums

Brainchild Nutritionals or Bonnie's

Toms_Mom

I am trying to decide between these 2 for my son. Has anyone tried brainchild nutritional's? The spectrum support II with PAK looks good. Also, with Bonnie's I am wondering about the soy lecithin? If my son is allergic to soy can he have the Bontech supplements?

Thanks, Mary

Hi Mary

I had not seen the Brainchild products before but they do look very pure and well formulated, and how great to have those liquid supplement formulae.

Bonnie's supplements are formulated *specifically* for kids with Tourette Syndrome and so that is an advantage *if* your child has TS

Cheri

Hi! How funny that you asked this. I was wondering the same thing yesterday as I am getting ready to start my son on the BrainChild Nutritionals per our Environmental Dr.'s suggestion. They are sitting on my counter, but I haven't started using them yet. I got online to check them out, and they seem to be a good product. I was ready to start them today, but my son tested positive for strep yesterday. Since we are still unsure of his PANDAS vs TS dx, I want to get him well again before I start anything new. I will probably start the Brain Child in 10 days when he is done with the amox.

I'm interested to hear what others have to say. The office where I bought them said that they have a hard time keeping them in stock, they are very popular.

tlk