ACN Latitudes Forums

MARYANN

I apologize Anna I never heard of Coromega. What is it ? I think probably everychild is different and you should experiment until you get it right. It's funny you said that about the omega 3. My daughter has not made the clearing throat sound in months and she has been doing it for couple days now. I just started her on omega 3, so ill give it to her for a week and see what happens. My daughter pediatrician said the same thing about artificial flavors. He told me he never heard of such thing and looked at me like I was crazy. He told me the reason why my daughter has tics is because she stressed. Like thats the only reason why you get tics. I told him my daughters not stressed. He said all teanagers are stressed. Even my daughter was upset when we left his office.

Anna, what was tested on that blood test. Im hoping you hear good News!

Faith and Patty,I would love to give my daughter Natural calm. I have such a hard time changing her diet. Never could give her liquid medicine without a fight. When she was young she use to run and now she argues with me. I'll have to see about this one. I'll try.

Imiquil Can a reglar allergist give a Igg test.

Everyone thanks for all your help!

We are doing the Bonnies vitamin as well as a bit of Kids Calm. We have had 4 sessions of NAET and are still skeptical. Time will tell if the expensive procedure works. The IgG test certainly showed up some interesting things, the prick test showed nothing. I will probably get him tested next year again with IgG and see if it the results are different. For now, he is doing great.

Lenny

I apologize,Im glad your son is doing great! I missed that yesterday. Halfthe time im on the computer im rushing because my daughter gets upset. She said to me the other day I know your talking about me. Im going to look into the bonnie vitamins also .

Maryann,

Coromega is just a brand name, I guess, but it is Omega 3. It tastes good, but I am still confused if to give it to her or not. I am so very new to this. I think I might have found an environmental allergist in my area, I will see if we can get an appoint and have her tested. I know she is allergic to pennicilin because years ago she had hives when took antibiotic with pennicilin.

Did anyone ever use olive leave extract to get rid of toxins in the body?

Thank you all

Anna

Maryann,

Coromega is just a brand name, I guess, but it is Omega 3. It tastes good, but I am still confused if to give it to her or not. I am so very new to this. I think I might have found an environmental allergist in my area, I will see if we can get an appoint and have her tested. I know she is allergic to pennicilin because years ago she had hives when took antibiotic with pennicilin.

Did anyone ever use olive leave extract to get rid of toxins in the body?

Thank you all

Anna

Hi Anna,

Thats great if you found a enviromental Allergist. Where in NY. I would like the answer to that myself about the olive leave extract. Im in NJ. I already checked with my Insurance co. They are not under my plan.

I'm still interested. If thats the way to found out I will find away.