ACN Latitudes Forums

Tics and Celiac Disease (wheat allergy/intolerance)

Caryn

Lenny,

My son did show egg sensitivity with our NAET dr., and was treated egg once instead of breaking it down. Our office visit is $95. Luckily our insurance picks up some of it. We coded under allergies for insurance purpose.

I am glad to hear that your child is doing well. May i ask why you started him on Bonnie's vit, i thought he was doing well.

Pat

He had a major setback at the start of the new school year. I just felt it was more convenient using a proven system like Bonnie. It is so much easier to give him the Bonnie vits too. I don't have to go to different stores looking for different supplements. I still give him Kids Calm along with a Pro Biotic in the morning too.

Lenny,

Does your son have food or environmental allergies? Is that why you are doing NAET?

I was also skeptical about NAET initially. I was introduced to it about 4 years ago (before my son's acute onset of tics) by my son's accupuncturist. We did the Body Balance and decided not to continue. My son started NAET treatments after his tics appeared. After he was treated for food allergies, his asthma is gone and his nasal congestion also improved. This summer we finished all the food additives and started with environmental allergies and it seems to help with his tics. However, due to the wax & wane cycle, i can't confirm it until months down the line. But i am very hopeful that it is working for my son because what i have seen with his asthma.

Good luck and please keep us posted on NAET. Does your son have more symtpoms during or after the 25 hr. period? Sometimes i see increase symptoms but it does go away.

Pat

Hi Patty,

We are doing NAET for our son, just started 2 weeks ago. Last Tuesday and Thursday he finnished the basic 5 with the B vits and sugar. He became very moody and remains that way today. I know it's because of the treatments because he was great until this past week.

My question how long did it take for your son to get back to normal after the treatment? You mentioned that you seen an increase in syptoms.

I'm wondering how normal this is to last for days. I'm hoping this clears up soon or i may ask the dr. to reverse it! :lol:

Hi Patty,

No, my allergies don't change all the time, from mild to moderate to high & vice versa. This is the first time that we've seen so many changes in my allergies. For example, in the past, if a food was a 3 (moderate), it stayed the same or changed to a 4--not to an 8 like we've seen this time. I've never seen my allergies go from high to moderate either. Yes, I'm taking allergy shots, so those shots were adjusted to make up for these recent changes. The shots don't permanently desensitize my allergies. The shots make it so I should be able to eat the foods in rotation and should be less sensitive to the foods. My doctor doesn't really know why we saw such big changes in my allergies this past week. He said that it could be because of the chelation, I'm older, etc. However, he said that the important thing isn't the huge changes, but instead that my allergy shots are now correct.

Carolyn

Carolyn,

Do your food allergies change all the time, from mild to moderate to high and vice versa? I thought you were taking allergy shoots. Doesn't it desensitize your allergies permanently?

Pat