ACN Latitudes Forums

BioMeridian Testing

This is what I found out about it. You hold something in your hand while a computer is testing. Could this really work?

A: Biomeridian testing is a noninvasive method used to assess the energy meridians (channels) of the body, and it can tell you:

• The functional status of your meridians and their related organs, systems, or functions, by determining if they are stressed, balanced, or weakened, and by how much.

• Which specific nutritional products will bring your unbalanced meridians back to balance.

• If a product you have in hand will bring you to balance.

If you have specific sensitivities to foods, molds pollens, etc.

• If you have spinal misalignments interfering with your meridian energy flow, and their location.

Q: WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS TYPE OF STRESS TESTING?

A: This test would benefit anyone interested in examining and improving the functional energetic status of their own bodies. This applies to those who are unwell and looking to improve their health as well as those who have no diagnosable illness but would like to optimize their current state of health and possibly prevent future negative health issues.

Q: WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING AN EXAMINATION?

A: The examination is performed by testing sixty-two different acupoints on both hands and feet which relate back to the energy channels and their related organs, systems, or functions. This testing does not involve needles, only a stylus is used to send a very small electrical current (not a shock) through each point, which is recorded and analyzed by the computer system.

Trubiano

this is what I know by the old name of Radiogenics (pre computer) and often now called "transdermal" testing

I personally think it is ok for some things but is not always 100% accurate...I cited a recent example on another thread where a physician that I used to have very high regard for now has this "transdermal testing' in her practice and dx my son with "parasites and Epstein Barr virus" when in fact he had Crohn's disease, which only a colonoscopy could accurately dx

That wrong dx caused him pain and suffering because he was incorrectly treated and some of the remedies were actually aggravating to the Crohn's

Thankfully we got a second opinion when he didnt improve and this led to the colonoscopy and correct dx

When we had the old radiogenics done years ago by a highly skilled practitioner, I was astounded at how things he found lined up so well with later blood and hair tests.

I have no doubt that biomeridiens are real and can be used in health and healing (as proven in acupuncture)

soooooooooo

I guess what I am saying is.........

this kind of testing has value for some things (allergies and sensitivities etc being one) but should be viewed with caution and always backed up with other tests when it comes to any major dx

Thanks Chemar! I can always count on you to give good sound advice. Allergy testing from our enviromental Dr. is almost $3000 and I am trying to find some other GOOD way to determine any allergies all my children might have. I was hoping my Ped could do some blood work, but she is clueless.

I am in no way an expert on Biomeridian but this is what I do know.

Biomeridian is a computerized diagnostic tool used by many different practitioners.

My NAET doctor uses the allergy point to help identify allergens much more quickly than with muscle testing; the results however have been the same. In my opinion the machine is a better constant than a muscle test because strength or fatiuge are not a factor.

My niece has just started to have tics so her mother had the bloodwork done for look for casein, egg, and gluten allergies. The bloodwork showed she was allergic to eggs and casein but not gluten. She then took her for the biomeridian testing this confirmend that she was allergic to eggs and casien as well as it did show a much lower allergy to gluten. Which is right?

I have seen this machine at a local health food store. They use it to decide which vitamins will work best for a client. They do not charge for the biomeridian test if you buy something.

I have also met with a nutritionist who uses the machine to help her customize diet plans for her patients.

I have read Ellen Cutler's book on bioset. Bioset is an offshoot of NAET. She also uses biomeridian as a diagnostic tool.

To the best of my knowledge that is what biomeridian is is a diagnostic tool. Therefore it is only as good as the physician using is and what they can do with the data.

The testing is painless. My doctor charged $45 for the test. It was not as in depth a test as what you described. Did you say $3000.00? That sounds pretty steep.

Dylan's mom

Dylan's mom & Trubiano,

My son just had his biomeridan testing done by another practioners on various food & environmental allergies that were treated by NEAT last summer & now, and there were inconsistence.

It was explained to me that your body changes constantly, therefore your sensitivites also change. The way to utilize the biomeridian testing is to find the most pervasive allergens. For ex., my son was treated for mold this July and passed when retested. However, my son showed sensitivities to mold both times when biomeridan tested. So we went back to my NAET dr. to retest mold and confirmed that the mold treatment did not hold. So he was retreated again.

However, there is something interesting tho. Since we treated environmental allergies this summer. I still find my son having hayfever symptoms but not bad, just the mild drippy nose and itching on the roof of mouth & nose, not like what it was. Actually my son's nasal allergy improved alot since food sensitivities were treated last summer. My son showed nonsensitivity to all environmental allergens that were treated by NAET, and when we retest recently for environmental allergies with my son's NAET dr., he passed all but the Tree mix.

The inconsistency between my son's nasal symptoms & the biomeridan test result makes me question the validity of the test result because my son has been having hayfever symptoms everyday for the last few years. That tells me he is sensitive to it EVERYDAY, so why the inconsistency? There is not one day he is not wiping his nose.

Also, my son's NAET dr. tested my son sensitive to 4 metals. The 1st biomeridan test resulted none and the 2nd time resulted only copper. <_< I am confuse on this way because it is way off. We will have my son NAET test again soon. This is getting so time consuming & expensive. It has been hard making these dr. appt. while in school.

I hope this info. help.

Pat