ACN Latitudes Forums

Bontech Supplements

itsme

Hi Everyone,

We have been using Bontech supps for almost a year with very good success. Like most parents on here although i am quite happy about the success) my real concern is the comming years - he is only 5 yrs old.

My question is has anyone using bontech sups (and having good success with them) seen a big increase in tics months or years after using the product. I spoke with the person who sells these sups and she said she has never heard of the "big increase" as time went by. And so I'm just looking for more input. Thanks to evryone who responds.

Hi Everyone,

We have been using Bontech supps for almost a year with very good success. Like most parents on here although i am quite happy about the success) my real concern is the comming years - he is only 5 yrs old.

My question is has anyone using bontech sups (and having good success with them) seen a big increase in tics months or years after using the product. I spoke with the person who sells these sups and she said she has never heard of the "big increase" as time went by. And so I'm just looking for more input. Thanks to evryone who responds.

Good question, I would be interested as well. I just got my first shipment of Bontech and have wandered about the effects of long term usage.

itsme and Imcgill,

I wouold say we are fairly long term users, and we have not had any big increases.

I mentioned my youngest sons flair up, a couple of weeks ago, just as school was starting tho.

If that would have happened, 5 years ago, I would have been terrified. Instead, I just made sure he took enzymes with every meal (we slack on that sometimes) did epsom salt baths, upped his mag taurate (he normally takes 100mgs in addition to what he gets in vits....6 to 10 oer day) and said my prayers. It was a short lived flair up.

My oldest son also had a significant flair with a staph infection.

I would have to say I feel the Bonnies vits. are responsible for about a 75% improvement, but diet, enzymes, allergy control etc. play a part too, for my boys.

Itsme,

I wanted to know what kind of doses your son takes for bontech vits? Is he tic-free while he is on the supplements or the tics are just controlled and what percent? Sorry to ask lot of questions but I ordered the bontech vits but haven't started giving him yet. He is taking mag 300 mg, taurine 500 mag, b-compx, and fish oil and with these supps he is about 70% better some days but I am not sure if its the supps or just waxing and waning because he would have 2-3 good days and again would have 2-3 bad days. I am still trying to figure out what works for him. Thanks.

itsme,

thanks for your response. When you say diet restrictions are these based on any allergies he has? I follow a diet for my son which is artificial color, flavor free and no preservatives. I don't have his food allergy test yet so don't know if he is allergic to anything but I don't give him milk either.

Yes, it is based on the candida diet and food sensitivity diet. It was extremly restrictive for about 4 months with great results. Over this past week we have been introducing different foods. This morning we had blueberry pancakes using organic everything and topped off with stevia (a sweetener). Me and the kids almost went through the roof!!!

Guest Broderick's Mom

Hi. I am a first time poster. I am curious what enzymes your son is taking? I have had my 12 year old on the Bontech supplements since April and while we saw an initial improvement, they don't seem to be working so well anymore. He had flare ups all summer and since school started it has been constant. I wasn't familiar with the enzyme route so it would be great to hear what has worked for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

itsme and Imcgill,

I wouold say we are fairly long term users, and we have not had any big increases.

I mentioned my youngest sons flair up, a couple of weeks ago, just as school was starting tho.

If that would have happened, 5 years ago, I would have been terrified. Instead, I just made sure he took enzymes with every meal (we slack on that sometimes) did epsom salt baths, upped his mag taurate (he normally takes 100mgs in addition to what he gets in vits....6 to 10 oer day) and said my prayers. It was a short lived flair up.

My oldest son also had a significant flair with a staph infection.

I would have to say I feel the Bonnies vits. are responsible for about a 75% improvement, but diet, enzymes, allergy control etc. play a part too, for my boys.

Welcome Sara,

Here are two sites that should give you some very helpful info on digestive enzymes. After reading, feel free to ask any remaining questions that you have. :angry:

http://www.houstonni.com/

http://www.enzymestuff.com/

Sorry to hear your son is not doing as well right now. I hope you can find info here to get things back on track.

kim