ACN Latitudes Forums

Great success for my 4 year old.

I hope this helps someone . My 4 year old had eye tics and throat clearing for about 3 months ... mostly when eating or watching a screen. I started a candida diet and slowed her eating habits down by sitting and spoon feeding her . If she fed herself I broke everything up into tiny pieces. Large bites seemed to trigger the eye tic which actually caused her discomfort. After two weeks of strict candida diet, slowing her food intake , reduction of screen time, and liquid magnesium supplementation... her tics are gone . I believe there is a correlation between her constipation and possible yeast overgrowth . I don’t know which treatment worked but maybe all of it worked. The magnesium helped her have full BMs and the Candida diet wasn’t too bad bc we already ate well. The retraining at dinner was fine because she liked the attention I gave her. Hope this helps someone ! 

Welcome Lulul4834, and thanks for sharing your encouraging update on what has helped your child.

So many of us can agree that addressing things like Candida and other GIT issues can have a positive impact on tics (and other health issues) - we learned early on that the "Gut-Brain Connection" was a real one!  And Magnesium was key in helping my son's tics as well.

We hope things continue to stay well for your child.