Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Recommendations for doctor in MD/DC/DE/PA for 4 yr old with chronic tics?


Recommended Posts

Hi there, I'm new to this... My son has chronic tics of multiple types that have been going on for over a year now. We've spoken to his pediatrician who doesn't have much to say on the topic except to think of referring him to a neurologist or psychiatrist. If possible I'd prefer a different track first, and see if we can find a doctor to guide us who is more aligned with the therapies in the Natural Treatments for Tics and Tourettes book...

I've read the pinned post about finding doctors and tried to find a doctor nearby, but not finding exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a newcomer so I'll say I don't know exactly what I'm looking for ;) so that may be part of the problem! But still, I'd love any personal advice and recommendations from those in my area. I'm in northern Baltimore County, MD.

Does anyone have experience with any doctors in the Central Maryland/DC/Delaware/Southern PA region? We're willing to travel a bit.

Many thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...