ACN Latitudes Forums

Supplement advice for a pandas kid who’s all grown up but having symptoms

Hi guys! 
So I was diagnosed at 7, and I’m 25 now. Side note if anyone has any questions or needs support or advice I’m always here to lend a perspective about what your kiddos might be going through. I remember it all very vividly. 

I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for supplements/treatments. I recently started having a bad flare up of OCD symptoms, hasn’t happened in a very long time. My previous DBT training and therapist are a huge help- I can manage it. But I’d like to

reduce the symptoms as much as possible. I work in an OR and it’s difficult to manage intrusive OCD thoughts when you’re trying to help with surgeries haha. 

Also, love to all of you. It’s been really nice reading this forum and seeing how much you all care about your children. You’re rockstars never forget it ❤️

• 2 months later...

How’s your mitochondrial cells? When we discovered mitochondrial deficiency, support made a big difference.    My daughters immune system is sensitive to big changes and easily overreacts. If we use something long term her immune system start to reacts. We have to write a daily journal and track everything. History helps big time.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, 4Nikki said:

How’s your mitochondrial cells? When we discovered mitochondrial deficiency, support made a big difference.   

How did you find that there's a mitochondrial deficiency?  Are there valid commercial tests?  I have heard more people mention this as a cause of fatigue or result of mold, abx or such, but so far nobody suggested getting my kid tested.  Naively I'd always assumed that it's often local, not systemic -- that there could be deficiencies, say in the brain or gut, that wouldn't show up on a blood test.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...