ACN Latitudes Forums

Bright Spark

janey

Hi All,

I've found this Homeopathic product on Nativeremedies.com that claims to help with tics. I've seen others mention it thru my web research. I was wondering if anyone has tried it. If not, do you think I can use this in conjunction with the cal/mag/zinc and other supplements that I give already????

Any opinion would be appreciated. I e-mailed the company and they told me that this is targeted for children with ADD, but numerous children have shown improvement in the reduction of tics.

Here is the link to it:http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/brightspark-child-concentration-info.html

Hi Janey

I have heard only good things about Native Remedies products, for adults, kids and pets

I do recall a member posting here in the past about using this particular product successfully

perhaps if you do a search it will bring up the old info for you

I do know that the company producing these remedies is considered to have a lot of research and quality control behind their product

Hi Janey

I have heard only good things about Native Remedies products, for adults, kids and pets

I do recall a member posting here in the past about using this particular product successfully

perhaps if you do a search it will bring up the old info for you

I do know that the company producing these remedies is considered to have a lot of research and quality control behind their product

Thanks for your reply.

I figured it can't hurt to try!!!!

• 7 months later...
Hi Janey,

Just wondering if you ever tried the Brightspark?

Hi there,

No, I never did try it. Right now we are doing the other supplements that people have recommended. The magnesium, zinc, calcium, Omega 3-6-9 and Niacin. I've been reading the posts regarding the Intrakid, and that sounds good. I just don't feel comfortable giving up all these supplements, and just using that one product. However, I do like the idea of giving just one thing in a liquid form. It would make things much easier.

Jane

I did try Bright Spark along with the Focus Formula - I made the mistake of the buy 2 get one free. I am not sure if it worked or not. It seemed to do OK, but I took it to my naturopath and she said the Focus formula had alcohol in it and she suggested Deproloft and Nutri Add (which I buy from her). she said that the Native Remedies have not been clinically studied, but that Deproloft and Nutri ADD had. I just started to worry about buying over the internet somethign for my child. it should be fine though, I showed to the pediatrician and the neurologist and both said they had seen other people use that before and it was fine. Oh, I also showed it to the person we saw at Duke Univ in ID department, she also said it was OK.

That is my take on it, hope that helps.

About the Deproloft and Nutri ADD, I still do nto know if that helps or not. I am going to continue it until school gets out then take the summer off and re-evaluate next year since it is expensive and I don't see HUGE improvments.

You just never know what it is, we just had to start the antibotics again for another round of tics/behaviour problems. I dont know if it is food or what? I am thinking of ordering the IntraKid to give it a try.