Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Food/Sensitivity Testing

Recommended Posts

Hi, our son has had Tourette’s for several years. We have tried magnesium but it’s no longer working as well as it used to.

I’ve seen many posts about aspartame/gluten/etc causing tics. Aside from elimination diets, are there any tests we can request from our doctor to test for sensitivities? If so, what sort of test and who would perform it (MD, naturopath, etc).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...


we have done an Organic Acid and IGG test from Great Plains. We also did a CYREX Array 3x test. the IGG and Array 3x look at food sensitivities and the Organic acid test looks at a wider selection of elements.

these have been useful, but getting someone to interpret the results and get stuck into making changes has been hard.

I wish you all the best

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...