ACN Latitudes Forums

Can you help me solve this problem?

Bạn đang tự ti vì môi thâm? Bạn bận lòng lúc môi không được đẹp, màu môi nhợt nhạt? Bạn lo âu vì môi bị hỏng do xăm môi không đúng cách? đầy đủ mang thể được xóa bỏ bởi khoa học xăm môi Hàn Quốc, cùng tham khảo bài viết dưới đây để hiểu hơn về cách làm cho đôi môi mồng hấp dẫn nhé!Xăm môi Hàn Quốc là công nghệ tạo màu môi đẹp và tương đối mới hiện nay, nghe tên là bạn đã biết được cách thức này tới trong khoảng đất nước Hàn Quốc xinh đẹp. Xăm môi khoa học Hàn Quốc được Tìm hiểu cách thức tiên tiến tăng cường hoàn toàn những khuyết điểm của làn môi thâm, môi kém sắc nhợt nhạt, đem lại cho màu môi tự nhiên mà ko lộ dấu tích thẩm mỹ
xem thêm:https://phunxam.com/ban-co-dang-thac-mac-phun-moi-gia-bao-nhieu/
Môi thâm do gen di truyền ko chỉ khiến Hồng Nam mà rất nhiều bạn nữ khác băn khoăn và lo âu. dùng son là một trong những bí quyết nhiều người dùng nhằm che đi các khuyết điểm xấu xí này. ngoài ra, son môi thường không giữ được lâu, hơn nữa lại cất phần lớn chì làm màu môi càng ngày càng thâm hơn.
Theo những chuyên gia thẩm mỹ, để nhanh chóng tăng cường hoàn toàn hiện trạng này lấy lại làn môi hồng đẹp như ý muốn, bạn nên vận dụng khoa học phun xăm môi thẩm mỹ công nghệ Hàn Quốc. Đây được xem là biện pháp làm cho hồng môi thâm đương đại nhất hiện nay được đầy đủ người ưa chuộng.Lấy 1 lượng vừa phải sữa tươi đủ dùng trong ngày, cho vào 1 nhúm muối nhỏ. Mát xa môi đều đặn bằng hỗn tạp trên trong 10 – 15 phút rồi rửa lại bằng nước sạch. Đôi môi được tẩy tế bào chết và bổ sung chất chất cần thiết sẽ trở lại vẻ hồng hào ban đầu.
xem thêm:Phun xăm môi ở đâu đẹp và Lên Màu tình cờ Nhất?
Ngoài những cách thức tri moi tham hieu qua trên, bạn mang thể xoa môi bằng nước ép dưa chuột, sữa chua, dầu ôliu, dầu dừa, dầu hạnh nhân… đều sẽ cải thiện được trạng thái môi thâm kém xinh của mình. không những vậy, bạn cũng cần tránh hút thuốc lá và sử dụng những loại thức uống như cà phê, rượu bia nếu ko muốn những phương pháp trên vô hiệu.
nguồn:Phun môi Ngọc Dung

Edited by michaeltoan016

I don't see a link to the page, but highly doubt that there is a valid conclusion that treatment for a year provides assurance of no relapse. 

Relapses are very common, and there have been trials of abx that document relapses or flares, even after a year of prophylactic doses.  I hope this comment doesn't depress you further, but if so there is still hope.  Our child improved dramatically with puberty - though not all do.  I have found that the job becomes chasing all the triggers (including non-strep), as we don't seem to have a cure for the immune dysfunction, except possibly puberty.

I have to agree with bobh, though I'm sure that's not what you want to hear.  I don't think that PANDAS has been recognized long enough or consistently enough, or treated properly long enough or consistently enough, to have any true, longitudinal statistics with respect to "100% cure" or relapse probability.  On top of which, there isn't even a well-defined or implemented treatment protocol that works for all cases, all of the time.  There are practitioners who will tell you that antibiotics do not work long-term; that IVIG is the only way to "cure" the condition; then there are those who believe that antibiotics do work, without IVIG, and those who believe you try antibiotics first, and if that doesn't eradicate the condition and resulting behaviors, THEN you move on to IVIG.  Or a tonsillectomy.  Or steroids.  Or various combinations of all of these.

In our case, we had the first episode at age 6.  The second at age 7.5.  Then not another one until age 12; that was the "big one" that turned everything on it's head and took a long time (more than 2 years, full-bore, plus another 2 in "partial" interventions) to successfully address.  On the positive side, I can add that now (age 21), my DS is no longer "strep-reactive" and seems to have a fully functional immune system that operates as it should.  How much of that is due to physical maturity, how much is due to previous treatment, I don't think anyone can tell you.  (And even if they did, they'd be guessing.)

I just wouldn't want to set you up for a fall by feeding false hopes.  Rather, in your shoes, I would proceed with "cautious optimism."  I have heard, anecdotally, of kids who were treated very quickly, responded very well, and appear to have gotten past PANDAS altogether.  But as I've been participating on this forum for many years now, I can tell you that for every "quick" success story, there are at least 5 or 6 attesting to a protracted battle.  It's not always intense or awful, but it does frequently drag out, or dissipate, only to return.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst would be my motto in this regard.

All the best to you!

Thanks for this insight. I am guilty of wanting it to be over soon. My wife and I were broken hearted tonight watching our beautiful daughter turn into some sort of possessed demon. Only to have her later break into tears and sob about how she could not control how she felt and how she acted. Scared the bejesus out of us, that is for sure. I thought she was getting better for the last few days, but in the evenings the anxiety and anger is intense. The School counselor says the have been some of her best days. But she was physically trying to kill herself tonight. Then she is so distressed that she thinks we are disappointed in her in some way. One minutes you trying to keep her hurting herself or me and the next trying to comfort her.

Edited by lordchallen
Spelling

Take heart.  My wife and I have been there too.  If the child is young, it may be very distressing to see a parent in distress, so when I was about to burst into tears, I would tag team my wife into the scene, and go have a good bawl somewhere out of earshot.

One fortunate thing, is that in time, the child seems to forget the worst episodes.  I think going along with that natural defense mechanism in the short term is a good approach - if you want, you can talk about it all when she is 21, and (highly likely) much better.

It definitely seems to be a common experience that a child can hold it together in the company of strangers, and then let loose at home.  Don't let this convince you that the disorder is purely psychological.  I think of it as a testament to mind over matter (in this case, "matter" being the anti-neural antibodies).