ACN Latitudes Forums

Empower Plus

I've wondered about this supplement too! Don't really want to spend the money on more supplements unless I know it's as good as it claims to be.

Does the practitioner that recommended it to you have others taking it? Would he/she be willing to reach out to them and ask if they'd be willing to talk to you about their experience with it??

She does have others taking it, but I would not even ask who else is taking it due to privacy reasons.  However, I discussed the issue of medicating my DD and she recommended this as a great alternative.  I have ordered it and will report back if you like.

My DD took this supplement for a year when she was 9 and weighed 50 lbs. She took 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the afternoon (you don't want to take it too late in the day b/c of all the b vitamins). I was told you had to treat yeast before taking it (can't remember exactly why...maybe because b vitamins can increase yeast)? It did seem to help her mood. I think we dropped it after a while because we wanted to try alternative treatments, and there are only so many pills she could swallow in a day. I don't believe you can open the capsule. It has to be swallowed.