ACN Latitudes Forums

Tourettes relief with hemp oil

Hello. If you are reading this I'm sure you are looking for help. My son was diagnosed with moderate to severe tourettes in 2011. He has had numerous vocal and motor tics. We have tried conventional methods of treatment that have failed. As of February of this year we gave hemp oil a try. It has reduced my sons tics about 95%. I give him cw hemp. This stuff is amazing. As long as my son has a therapeutic amount of this oil in his system  he rarely tics at all. If you would like more info about this oil look up Charlotte Figi. This same oil was given to her for seizures. I hope this information helps you and your family as much as it has helped mine....God Bless

• 1 month later...

My son is 15 years old and weighs 120lb. I give him 43mg in the morning and 43mg in the evening. So daily he is getting a total of 86mg. I would start with a lower dose and continue to increase until you see results.  My sons tics increase when he takes a lower dose. The dose he is on now I consider therapeutic. I started with 20mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening. I would take into concideration weight and age of the person getting the hemp oil. Some people see results with as little as 10mg just depends on the person. If you would like a little more info about how hemp oil helps tourettes look up One Life Radio. I just did an interview with them on June 13th. They talk about the endocannabinoid system. I hope this help.