ACN Latitudes Forums

Best time to take supplements

janey

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could tell me the best time to give the vitamin supplements to my son. I've been doing research, and some recommend giving with food, some before meals and some after meals. Does it make a difference? I'm currently giving the cal/mag/zinc and vitamin B complex and grape seed extract.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Jane

Hi Janey,

My Dr. told us to give the zinc at night before bed. He eats it with yogurt to get it down. Our vit are all seperate, is your cal/mag/zinc one vit? My son takes the cal/mag at the same time three times a day. He does not take grapeseed.

I know what you mean sometimes I get mad when the bottles don't say.

Good Luck,

C.P.

Hi Janey,

My Dr. told us to give the zinc at night before bed. He eats it with yogurt to get it down. Our vit are all seperate, is your cal/mag/zinc one vit? My son takes the cal/mag at the same time three times a day. He does not take grapeseed.

I know what you mean sometimes I get mad when the bottles don't say.

Good Luck,

C.P.

Hi again,

My cal/mag/zinc is all seperate, I just give it together. I'm just trying to figure out what's best. It seemed like he was doing better for about a week, then the last couple of days he went back to his twitching. :wub:

I found some research on Ignatia while searching Homeopathic options. I think I'll try that next.