ACN Latitudes Forums

Bontech has stopped operations. Has anyone found replacement or other alternatives?

• 2 years later...

Hi Chemar, I've read through other posts where you described your son's history and your supplement program for him. My 18-year-old daughter has very similar experience as him. She has Tourettic OCD and just began her freshman year at college. Her symptoms spiked up to the point of extreme difficulty even with all the accommodations. She has been doing fine without any medication for her OCD or Bontech supplements for the last 2.5 years. And I found out that Bontech is no longer in business or production. Is it possible for you to share your son’s program with me with the approximate dosage given she weighs about 115lbs? She currently goes to chiropractor for adjustments from misalignment due to neck and should tics. She avoids msg as it spikes up her tics tremendously. She has all the symptoms of OCD, low serotonin and GABA, and high dopamine and glutamate. Thanks for any guidance you may have!

Hi SuzyQ

It does seem BonTech is no longer in business

I keep a post (actually thread lol) on my profile page about me section for anyone wanting to look at the protocol we used to help my son.

He is in his 30s now and doing just fine. Still keeps up with some of the supplements that he has always found most useful but doesn't take nearly as many as he used to have to! He also maintains as clean a diet and environment as possible, and avoiding the things he knows trigger him.

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2020 at 6:43 AM, Chemar said:

Hi SuzyQ

It does seem BonTech is no longer in business

I keep a post (actually thread lol) on my profile page about me section for anyone wanting to look at the protocol we used to help my son.

He is in his 30s now and doing just fine. Still keeps up with some of the supplements that he has always found most useful but doesn't take nearly as many as he used to have to! He also maintains as clean a diet and environment as possible, and avoiding the things he knows trigger him.

Dear Chemar: Thank you for continuing to respond to those of us looking for help, even though your son is doing well (hooray!!) and in his 30s.  I for one am truly grateful, as I have recently been searching for Bonnie Gremaldi/Bontech supplements to no avail.  I have a 12-year old son who has had tics (major and minor) that have come and gone since he was 3 years old.  Over the past 2 years, however, the tics have become almost unbearable for him, causing him great pain both physically and emotionally.  Although my son is/was a great athlete, his tics have gotten to the point of rendering him virtually unable to participate in his love of basketball and football.  As you can imagine, this worries us as parents, as we see him changing from a happy-go lucky-kid (despite his disability), to one whom is becoming depressed and angry because he cannot participate in his favorite activities due to the severity of his tics.  Of course we have tried many different protocols in an attempt to help our son, and in doing so, I ran across the Bonne Grimaldi option several years ago.  We tried one thing after another, and now, as I revisit my research now and am ready to try her protocol, I am extremely disappointed to discover that Bontech is no longer around!  You have become our saving grace and I will attempt to duplicate your directions with the hope of a positive result, however minimal.  Anything right now would be a godsend.  Thank you again for your continued involvement in this topic.  We appreciate it more than you know.