Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Looking for a doctor in Los Angeles area for an adult

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for a doctor for my brother in Los Angeles.  My daughter has Pandas, my son has Lyme, and my brother- I don't know what's wrong with him, but I need a doctor who will find out.  His symptoms look like something I would describe as psychosis or schitzophrenia.  I do not live near him, and his symptoms became severe not far off from the time my of daughter's.  My mother will have to take him in, and I don't think she will have the fight in her to push someone to look into this medically.  I need to point her in the direction of someone who will just do it.  He hasn't had any kind of medical workup at all.  I don't know what kind of doctor would be best.  I don't think she will be able to get him to travel very far. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Plum 99,

I'm no expert on this topic at all, but in doing some research and reading around the subject, I found a Dr Jory Goodman who is native to the Beverly Hills area. It was his contribution on psychologytoday.com that prompted me to investigate further in the first place. I hope this helps.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...