ACN Latitudes Forums

Relief from MB12.. what does this mean?

Hello,  I haven't been on this forum in a while and I have been spending time focusing on treating Lyme and co infections.  I have a very complicated health history as I have Lyme disease, bartonella, mycoplasma, toxic mold (highest levels my doctor has ever seen), PANS, specific antibody deficient (immunodeficiency of IgG).  I have many symptoms and I have a very hard time figuring out which symptoms are from what as most of the symptoms from all of these diseases/infections overlap.  One of my worst symptoms is insomnia and irregular sleep/circadian rhythm, can't fall asleep until 4-7am and thats with xanax.

I treated my Lyme disease at a treatment center that uses integrative medicine, I am now post-treatment waiting to see if the treatment was successful, although I'm not sure how well I'll be able to tell while still dealing with other ailments.  Anyway, while I was at the treatment center part of the treatment was a shot in the arm, the main purpose of the shot was complicated but the shot did contain B12.  While I was on this shot my sleep regulated, I was able to fall asleep on my own without xanax or anything else by 10/11pm every night and I was able to wake up at 6:30am successfully every morning without feeling like death.  Not only was my sleep improved but I felt better overall, I was much more calm and happy, had less anxiety and much better stamina and energy throughout the day.  I wasn't able to stay on the shot for the whole treatment time however because I started bruising badly from it, at the same time I stopped the shot the treatment started getting intense and my sleep and other symptoms got worse.

I didn't make the association between the B12 and my improvement until I got home.  There was so much going on and so many other factors that I wasn't able to identify what exactly was making me feel better, I thought it was just a combo of everything.  But now I have had a chance to look back and I realize that my improvement was due to me finally giving my body something it desperately needed (I assume) and when I stopped, my symptoms returned.  I feel confident that the B12 was helping me and I am wondering if anyone has heard of B12 providing relief or has any knowledge or advice on the topic?

I also think that the improvement and relief while on the B12 should be able to tell me which ailment(s) are causing the symptom set I have described.  I have read something about the MTHFR gene mutation and needing B12, I have not been tested for the mutation but I believe that I have it.  I am also struggling with adrenal fatigue currently.

I have started taking sublingual MB12 tablets but haven't noticed any effects from it yet.

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who has any knowledge on this topic, I thought I would post on this forum since the members have so much knowledge about everything!