ACN Latitudes Forums

Mold illness and Lyme treatments, Dr. Raj Patel/Pacific Frontier Medical

Dear parents,

In the past ten years, I tried DAN!, homeopathic remedies, NIDS and MAPS but my ASD son didn't respond to any protocols except GFCG diet and MB12 shot. I listened one of doctors talking about Lyme recover and mold illness. I just realized that my son's organs and immune system probably were damaged by the toxic molds (he was exposed to molds, new chemical and bacteria during my previous house remodeling when he was two months’ baby). When an individual's immune system cannot work properly, his body gets confusion for the treatments and may resist to accept it. I guess it was why my son didn't respond to the treatments we tried.

He also is suspected to Lyme and I’m on the way to start the treatments. However, I’d treat his mold illness and remove the toxins from his body first.

Please share if you have had experience with Dr. Raj Patel, Pacific Frontier Medical or have worked with both of them in Northern California. Please PM me and I’ll appreciate if can share more details.

Thank you very much in advance!

• 2 months later...

Hello, I hope your son is doing better!  I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question but I am curious about the improvement on the MB12 shots.  What made you start doing the shots?  Do you still do them and do they still work or was this only a temporary fix?  I have been looking into MB12 a lot lately and am very intrigued that the MB12 shots helped.