ACN Latitudes Forums

Bioray Kids NDF Calm

We haven't used this product. When I look it up at bioraykids.com, it doesn't actually list the detailed ingredients. Have you found active ingredients listed elsewhere?

Not being able to see the ingredients makes it a non-starter for me - can't research its effects for supporting evidence, or look it up on consumerlab.com for safety, etc. I personally don't have 100% trust of what a supplement bottle says it does - too many suspicious claims in the supplement industry.

There is a link right on the website to all the ingredients in the product. I'd never consider it otherwise!

I can't see the ingredients tab on the mobile website but it's there on my laptop. So afraid to try anything new but need these tics o stop and working on the theory they may be related to not clearing toxins and knowing my little guy has a sluggish liver hoping this is a gentle way to help him.

Ahhh - I found it now. Wow - lots of different stuff (14 not including 3 "others"), but not saying how much of any of them per serving.

Lots of work to look up each one, and for my kid, I would also worry that the chances of reacting to any particular ingredient are higher since there are so many. I doubt there is any study of this particular mix, including on consumerlab.com I would also tend to take the 27 positive reviews with a grain of salt.

Let us know what you decide, and how it goes!