ACN Latitudes Forums

Update plus a question

DC24

I saw my immunologist today and he said I look even better than the last time I saw him. At the appointment he decided to take me off augmentin and change to azithromyacin as he thinks it is better over all, especially for the gut. Anyways as of late my Pandas OCD has changed to ALS fear. I worry about this because of fasiculations in my legs and feet at rest. Occasionally it will migrate to another area, but mainly there. Have any of you or your children had this symptom or is this a call for concern. My doctor believes because of my age it is anxiety. Also what will the antibiotic change yield? Thank you so much for any replies, you all are such a big help. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hi! I do experience what you described. I also get what I can only describe as spasticity in my legs. I don't think it's a cause for concern. I think you would be having more symptoms if it was als.

Hope this helps! Happy Holidays.

Edited by Eliself

Thank you! Just today I woke up with an odd pain in my left arm muscle, it had me concerned M, but I did golf 10 holes today even with the odd feeling. So I guess it is anxiety. Also I have come down with a virus. Would this cause a ramp up of anxiety or not?

Edited by DC24