ACN Latitudes Forums

son's tics have stopped

Hi my name is Brenda,

I have a 9 year old boy who has TS. Every year when school begins and during the school year he gets strep, respirtory problems and sinus. My son is very active an loves the outside Every year I have to explain to the teacher about his TS and what she can do to make less frustrsting for him and her since they sometimes do not want to deal. I am tired of him getting sick when he starts school and doesn't stop until school is over. the summer time he doesn't get sick. Maybe he will get a sinus infection but not as bad from september to june. I need help? giving him meds every 3-4 weeks is not normal and all the teachers say if anyone is sick to stay away from my child because his immune system is low. His Tics come out more when he is nervous or excited. He does not like loud noise or messes and he is somewhat light sentive. If anyone can give some advise I will appreciated. I just found out he had TS when he was six. As far as him getting sick during school year I can't figure that out

Thank you, Dylan's Mom, for checking with the doctor. I will speak to my practitioner when i see her next. In the meantime, NAET had gotten back to me via email (i had emailed and then did not have patience to wait to hear back so called, and was told they do not have strep antibody vials) and they said they in fact have them in vials.

They said they have antibodies for Strep Pyogene, Pneumoniae, Aureaus, Haemoliticus, Beta strep A,B,C,D, Faecalis.

I would like to try both the ones you could get from JMT and also the ones from NAET clinic. If you here from your doctor re how I obtain ones for JMT, if you could please let me know. Thank you again for asking your practitioner!!!!!

Patty - my practitioner is an acupuncturist and so she does combine NAET with acupuncture, however, I have so far been treated with acupressure only.

A while back I took my son so another NAET practitioner in our area for a consultation because I had heard he was the leading NAET practitioner in our area. He is a little further away than our normal dr. but he is on the NAET web page and keeps himself current on all advanced training with them. I have a friend who was seeing him and he loves to say he has one of the largest vial collections of any practitioner he knows. I wanted to see if he had anything my dr. didn't. I took him an article on Pandas from this web page,"OCD and Differentiation between Non-Autoimmune OCD and the Autoimmune version of the disease called Pandas" by Aristo Voydani, PhD, MT. At the end of the article it has a large list of antibody tests for the disease. He kept the article read it and called his vial source to order vials for all the antibodies listed because he found the disease so interesting. He just called me back and I took my son in to be tested with the individual antibody vials. He showed weak to six of the eleven antibodies listed. We treated M12 peptide Antibody today.(I have no idea what that is.) I don't know if these will make any difference but I will treat them and let you know.

He gave me the contact info for his vial source. He said he buys all his vials from a NAET pactitioner who makes and sells vials. This source had all eleven antibodies listed in the article. He said for practitioners to order vials they email Nick at alh@rainierconnect.com or call 360-832-8588.

Dylan's Mom,

Thank you again for the infos! I will be trying the JMT's strep antibody vial on Monday (found out my practitioner does JMT too and so she said she should have it in her kit) and I will check the article you mentioned in your most recent post and will check the strep antibodies obtainable through NAET. Hope it will help me but even if it doesn't, I can check these off my list of things to try!!! Thank you again.

• 2 months later...

Hi - though I have been trying NAET to treat many food sensitivities, I still have my vocal tics. I was going to stop after getting treated for strep antibodies and basal ganglia (and if I did not see improvements) but I've noticed that it's been helping with my eczema a lot so I am still continuing.