ACN Latitudes Forums

son's tics have stopped

Thanks for the info. I do understand the process because my son is doing this through his homeopathic Dr., but when I mentioned the strep blockages he did not quite seem to understand. I ordered the books so maybe it can be more clear. My son does seem to have trouble with strep-he has it right now so this is of big interest to me. The doctor gave him some homeopathic drops for the strep yesterday so I was trying to figure out if that was the vial you were talking about, but I know it goes in the hand now. I am going to try other NAET Dr's. here if the homeopath is not of help, but I was wondering if I might be able to get the name and number of your sons Dr. as a back up because we live in Nevada and go to Utah a couple times a year. You could private message me if needed. I would really appreciate it. Thanks to all the moms out there that have found the answer and still dedicate their time to those looking for help!!!!!!!

Dylan's mom,

Congratulations on your son's fabulous progress!! It sounds like patience and perserverence have paid off... not an easy journey; we all know just how exhausting it is to walk that path. He's lucky to have you as his advocate!!

I was just wondering if some of his other issues have lessened or have been resolved due to the treatments. In one post you had mentioned that he also suffered from ADD, OCD, and anxiety. I am curious to know if you see any changes in these other areas.

Thank you for taking the time to post, and answer all of our questions. Your story gives the rest of us such happiness and provides us with hope for our own children.

Smiles and thanks,

Sunshine

It is much harder to say if he is cleared form these other issues because they are not as visible as the tics were. I have noticed major improvements in his behavior though. He used to hate math home work and he would cry through it every night. Since we did the strep antibody treatment he has not complained once about his homework and is getting it done in 5-10 minutes as opposed to an hour a night. He has also been making math tests up on the computer and playing school with his younger sisters (totally out of the ordinary behavior for him). His handwriting has also improved dramatically from barely legible to not clearly readable. He is following directions better and seems overall calmer. I have yet to conference with his teacher since the treatments, I am curious to see what she says. He did come home a few days ago and said she moved him from the front center seat of the class he has had all year. I see this as a huge sign of change.

On the other side we went to the dentist this weak and he still showed a great deal of anxiety over that. He

We have not stopped treatments yet. we just finished a treatment for mercury and one specifically for the brain pathway. Next on his list left to treat we have Cortisol, Serotonin, adrenal, pineal gland, mold and milk.

One other thing we have continued to do is give him the Solaray Children's Chewable vitamins which may also be helping. They have a good amount of B vitamins in them and since we have treated b-complex with NAET I am hopefull he is absorbing these better.

Dylan's Mom

Dylan's mom,

We just had a NAET appt for this week. Our NAET dr. has the strep and the basil ganglia virals but not the strep b antibody in her kit. Do you know how does your NAET dr. get the strep b antibody?

Also, i am wondering is your son on an artificial and preservative-free diet now and is he sensitivie to it? I did notice my son's tic decreased when we started that diet.

I also notice a change in my son's behavior over the last year. I am not sure if NAET is the contributing factor because we have used so many different alternative treatments and i also do my own behavior therapy with my son. I looked into a child therapist to help my son deal with anger, anxiety... but decided to do it myself because the lack of info that i can obtain from the therapist. I feel the need to know what is said & done each session, esp my son was 6 at the time & very impressionable. Afterall, who knows him better than i can. I have been home with him since birth.

Patty

• 2 months later...

Update August 27. 2007

Dylan it still doing well. However after about a month of being completely tic free I noticed a new very small tic he is doing with his arm where he pounds his fist lightly up and down on the table. While this new tic is no where near the intensity of his old tics it lets me know the problem is not totally gone. We have bee on Summer break and are headed back to school this week I am currious to see if the increased stress of being back in school will bring greater intensity to this new tic or possibly see the new ones emerge. Overall he is still doing much better.

We have done very little NAET over the summer. We did treat Serotonin, Dopamine, and Norepinephrine. He still has on his list Cortisol, Adrenal and Heavy Metals.

I will try to keep you posted on any improvements or declines.

Dylan is not on any special diets and is seeing no other doctors at this time. He does take Solaray Children's Chewable multivitamin.

Dylan's Mom

How do you find a NAET doctor if they are not listed on the website? I am having a hard time finding alternative doctors in our area.

One idea would be to call the Naet doctor's office on the list closest to you and ask if they could refer you to someone closer. My doctor said he took the classes with two other chiropractor friends. A lot of docs who have been trained are not on the NAET web page because they haven't paid to keep their name there. Best of luck.

Update August 27. 2007

Dylan it still doing well. However after about a month of being completely tic free I noticed a new very small tic he is doing with his arm where he pounds his fist lightly up and down on the table. While this new tic is no where near the intensity of his old tics it lets me know the problem is not totally gone. We have bee on Summer break and are headed back to school this week I am currious to see if the increased stress of being back in school will bring greater intensity to this new tic or possibly see the new ones emerge. Overall he is still doing much better.

We have done very little NAET over the summer. We did treat Serotonin, Dopamine, and Norepinephrine. He still has on his list Cortisol, Adrenal and Heavy Metals.

I will try to keep you posted on any improvements or declines.

Dylan is not on any special diets and is seeing no other doctors at this time. He does take Solaray Children's Chewable multivitamin.

Dylan's Mom

I have contacted a Naet Dr in our area, there is a 2 month waiting list. How was the first day of school?

• 3 weeks later...

Dylan's Mom -

I had the same question as Patty - my NAET doctor does not have strep b antibody - is that something that was already in your doctor's computer system? Would you happen to remember under what category it was under or what it was called? i am wondering where your doctor found it ...

I started the NAET treatment and would like to cover everything while I am at it so even if it does not work, I will know I tried everything. Any info on the strep antibodies would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Flower

Pat,

So far, I've gotten treated for sensitivities to Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Sugar, Strep and Vaccines. I am dying to get tested for Strep antibodies but my doctor does not know which one that would be, and I've contacted another doctor who said that the vials will need to be ordered from the main clinic. I am trying to reach NAET.com to see if they can let me know if it's available (for purchase through my doctor) and how much it would cost. I've checked the list of individual vials (list as of 2005) on their web, and I do not see anything that says "Strep antibody/ies" so am wondering what terminology I should be looking for..

Anyway, as of now, I still have my vocal tics (and OCD)... *sigh* On my next visit, I will get treated for Basal Ganglia and eventually yeast, food colorings, etc. I WANT THAT STREP ANTIBODYYYY!! :angry:^_^

Will keep you posted.

Update from my last note:

I just called up NAET.com, and spoke to the practitioner at that clinic. They do not have a strep antobody vial (they said it's not something they carry). I was told that if Dylan's Mom's practitioner had it, they must have made one from a sample of the antibody.

Dylan's Mom - would you be able to check with your practitioner as to how he/she got the vial and if it's something he/she made, whether another vial could be sold to me or to my practitioner? If it's something he/she had purchased, would you be able to ask the practitioner what the name of the vial is? I am sorry to ask you for all this... I sound so desperate but .. I guess I am!!! :angry: I do want to cover all bases as long as I am at it.

Thank you...!

Flower

Update from my last note:

I just called up NAET.com, and spoke to the practitioner at that clinic. They do not have a strep antobody vial (they said it's not something they carry). I was told that if Dylan's Mom's practitioner had it, they must have made one from a sample of the antibody.

Dylan's Mom - would you be able to check with your practitioner as to how he/she got the vial and if it's something he/she made, whether another vial could be sold to me or to my practitioner? If it's something he/she had purchased, would you be able to ask the practitioner what the name of the vial is? I am sorry to ask you for all this... I sound so desperate but .. I guess I am!!! :angry: I do want to cover all bases as long as I am at it.

Thank you...!

Flower

I saw my naet Dr. yesterday and he said the strep antibody vial he has is not a naet vial. He said he also does a technique called JMT. He bought the vial at a JMT seminar years ago. The time he used this vial on my son was the only time he has used it for NAET. He said in a JMT treatment it is used to strenthen a weak immune system. He said he would check for me to see if he can find a resource for new vials. I'll let you know what he finds out.

Dylan's Mom

Dylan has been back in school now for almost a month. I have not seen any increase in the new slight tick he is doing with his hand or any emergence of new ones. His stress is up slightly from the summer but overall he is 90% better than before we stated NAET.

I still feel however that there is something I have missed because he still fidgets a lot more than my girls do and has this new mild tic. I was just comparing treatments I have done with items he still has on his list of sensitivities. I feel like I have been so stupid because so many of you have asked if I had him on any special diets and I haven't. He still has milk and all milk products listed as sensitivities and I have yet to treat them or eliminate them from his diet. From reading other posts milk seems to be a biggy in a lot of these kids. It's so easy to get headed down one road. I have been so caught up in the chemisrtry of tics that I haven't looked at all at his diet since I came across the strep. I need to try elimination see if it helps and then treat it with naet when I have time for the appointments. My sons list of sensitivities is just so large it's hard some times to know which thing to focus on.

Thank you, Dylan's Mom, for checking with the doctor. I will speak to my practitioner when i see her next. In the meantime, NAET had gotten back to me via email (i had emailed and then did not have patience to wait to hear back so called, and was told they do not have strep antibody vials) and they said they in fact have them in vials.

They said they have antibodies for Strep Pyogene, Pneumoniae, Aureaus, Haemoliticus, Beta strep A,B,C,D, Faecalis.

I would like to try both the ones you could get from JMT and also the ones from NAET clinic. If you here from your doctor re how I obtain ones for JMT, if you could please let me know. Thank you again for asking your practitioner!!!!!

Patty - my practitioner is an acupuncturist and so she does combine NAET with acupuncture, however, I have so far been treated with acupressure only.