ACN Latitudes Forums

PLEASE NOTE:THIS PRODUCT WAS DISCONTINUED(Repreeve update ?)

vvny

**PLEASE NOTE that this product has been discontinued since 2017 so the thread has been closed to avoid any confusion**

Hi All

I have been trying to reach Matertechnologies to send me a sample for the repreeve patch...but I am unable to get through to them either via email or phone.Anyone order the sample recently ? Are they still in business ? Please let me know how I can order a sample as my son has an extreme flare up of tics and I am willing to try anything at this point as nothing seems to be working for us !

Thanks !

Hi Shiela

I just heard from them yesterday late evening and they said they will ship out a sample to me . Thanks for helping out ! We are seeing Dr.T again today ! Keeping my fingers crossed and hope something works out for my son !

Hi everyone,

This info was provided by the parent behind this: 

Four years ago I co-founded a small medical device company called Mater Technologies. The first product we developed, REPREEVE, was designed to treat an eye disorder called nystagmus. Nystagmus causes uncontrolled eye movement, making many aspects of life difficult. REPREEVE is a chemical-free, non-invasive approach that we have found provides relief for some people with nystagmus. In short, REPREEVE is a set of six, small Band-Aid like patches that are worn continuously in six different locations on the body. Each patch contains a little bead of inactive substance that puts pressure on the skin. In doing this approach, it was learned that some with tics were also helped. You can request a free sample with the idea of providing feedback, as they want to find out who it can best help.

Please get back to us and let us know how things go. We know they are mailing these out at their own expense in an effort to learn more about which people respond best. If no feedback is given to them (or us, and we pass it on), they of course don't learn anything! Good luck!

• Chemar changed the title to PLEASE NOTE:THIS PRODUCT WAS DISCONTINUED(Repreeve update ?)
  • Chemar locked this topic