ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone find success with digestive enzymes only to see increase in tics after some time?

my2sons

We started using Houton's enzymes No Fenol a year and a half ago and they helped a lotto bring down my oldest Dan's tics and keep them down as long as he took them whenever he ate. He is salicylate sensitive, high oxylates, some IgG food sensitivities. When my youngest DS's tics started I started him on enzymes too. After testing him, he did not have any yeast, IgG food sensitivities, and does not seem to be salicylate sensitive. I recently stopped the enzymes with him because I felt they were increasing his tics. His tics did decrease after I stopped the enzymes. Now, my oldest DS seems to be ticking more after immediately giving the same enzymes that previously was so helpful. I am scared to stop them because of his salicylate issues. Anyone experience this kind of benefit from enzymes and then a reaction after a period of time? Does it mean he does not need them anymore? I know he still has issues with salicylatess.