ACN Latitudes Forums

Looking for LLMD to explore parasites/viruses - DC metro area

Hi

We are looking for an LLMD who will be willing to explore the possibility of and test for mold/virus/parasites. Our current LLMD is somewhat skeptical and not open to exploring these alternative root causes that may be concomitant with Lyme.

We are on the East Coast but willing to travel.

Thanks in advance.

Didnt you just complete an IVIG last year? Are you at the four month mark yet?

We are also considering seeing a Lyme doc despite negative Igenex test for both children. We have an appointment with Jemsek in DC next month. Mold also may be an issue - since moving to the house we are now renting flares have been continuous. We keep saying we are going to move out soon but with the kids anxiety and fear (which manifests in increased copralalia, tics, anger, breakdowns etc) its hard to get out of the house to look for homes.

Yes - we are coming up on 4 months - negligible effect of the high dose IVIG. So we're looking at other potential issues such as parasites (saw a video the other day by melinda sharma and how she got her son back). Please let us know how it goes with Jemsek - we really need to find someone who can play "Dr. House" with our DS's condition. Thx!

nitshel - I have a great detective/LLMD in CT - if you strike out closer to home, PM me and I'll send you the info.

Dasu - lots of experience this past year dealing with mold and MARCONS with my DD (school exposure). Have you done any of the blood work listed on www.survivingmold.com?