ACN Latitudes Forums

Our sons IgG test results

After close to one month we finally got to see the results of ours sons IgG Alergy report. Here are the hi lights:

Egg whites-----off the chart

Egg yolks------very high

Soy-------------off the chart

Blueberry------high

Green Peas----high

Lentils----------high

Whole wheat--high

He loves eggs and we have given him soy products all his known life!

I suppose he is not the best candidate to be a vegitarian like his father.

I had allways suspected eggs, but never soy. He appears to be lactose intollerant, but I am not sure if that has anything to do with alergies?

He cried when I told him he couldn't have eggs for awhile, but I told him he could have pizza again and that made him feel better.

The test was high for whole wheat, but what about enriched flour etc?

It looks like I need to ask a few more questions to the Naturapath, hopefully without costing another $400!

Hey Lenny,

Well, kind of good news i guess... atleast now you will be able to take some possitive action which should help to lessen tics even more - you had said tics were down to a minimum for a while now. Have you had him tested for yeast? That seems to also be an issue with both of my kids and me.

Hi Lenny,

Great! I'd really like to hear if things improve while avoiding offending foods. I think I remember you saying you thought eggs were a problem because he ate that on weekends? Was that you who said? Very observant. Had you been avoiding that recently anyway? You are observing things being pretty mild right now too? Think there's any correlation? Also, was he eating those other things on any regular basis besides the soy? (See, re the post by Patty about keeping a log--it would be interesting to note if your son was consuming things he tested high for more often during waxing times.)

Just be careful i.e. whole wheat, you never know what kind of flour is used in bakery and bread products.

Good Luck, keep us posted,

Faith

Hi Lenny,

Great! I'd really like to hear if things improve while avoiding offending foods. I think I remember you saying you thought eggs were a problem because he ate that on weekends? Was that you who said? Very observant. Had you been avoiding that recently anyway? You are observing things being pretty mild right now too? Think there's any correlation? Also, was he eating those other things on any regular basis besides the soy? (See, re the post by Patty about keeping a log--it would be interesting to note if your son was consuming things he tested high for more often during waxing times.)

Just be careful i.e. whole wheat, you never know what kind of flour is used in bakery and bread products.

Good Luck, keep us posted,

Faith

Yes, what a memory! Soy was the shock to me, he has been raised on Soy milk and has vegetarian food most days that are based on soy protien or tofu, more soy. I was more curious as to the whole wheat. If we give him bread with enriched flour, is that going to effect him as much?