ACN Latitudes Forums

Kids Calm

I just called the company today and they said it is fine to mix it ahead of time. You just need the hot water to dissolve the powder. You can mix as much as you want ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator if you like. That will make things a lot easier. Deanna

Deager,

from http://www.enzymestuff.com/magnesium.htm

Suggestions for mixing Natural Calm if you don't care for hot drinks:

What I did on various occassions was:

* Add 1/8 to 1/4 cup boiling water to the amount of powder. This istantly dissolves the powder so it disperses into solution. Then add that to cold orange juice or lemonade. Even punch type drink or other juice will do. Because the natural calm is already citrus, it blends well into a citrus drink (no strange taste). You can add it to an appropriate bottle of flavored water.

* I put the powder into empty capsules and my son just swallowed 2-3 capsules in the morning and then again at night. Eventually he liked swallowing the capsules better so I looked around for magnesium tablet, and that is when we went to the Source Naturals Mag malate. However, I he and I both felt that the Natural Calm was metabolized much quicker (he was old enough to say this because he takes it to relieve constipation. I take magnesium more migraines and muscle relaxing.)

* You can dissolve the Natural Calm in hot water along with a tea bag - make hot or cold tea this way.

• 8 months later...