ACN Latitudes Forums

Started Inositol---update

Well, kiddo (dd13 76lbs) started inositol on the fourth at 600mg three times a day. After one week, we bumped it up to 1200mg three times a day, and today we went up to 1800mg three times a day (only one dose so far, so I am sure the results are from the 1200mg three times a day). Today is the first day I can say our piano fingers (almost constant for months) are reduced by almost 90%. She has had a very minor reductions over the last few days.

We actually started it to see if she would begin speaking again, and that has not happened yet. I am going to go up to 2400mg three times a day in another week and see if that helps any with the speaking. I do not believe I will go any higher than that, but we will have to see. That adds to up to 7.2gms a day, and adult dose is up to 18gms a day.

At least I see some benefits already, so time will tell if we see any more.

ETA: We both started Amazing Grass Green Superfoods (her the chocolate and me the berry). I was hoping to see an increase in energy for us both, and it seems to be helping. I will be adding broccoli sprouts powder for her in a few weeks (after reaching max on inositol for a while) to see if it helps mitigate her autism "spaciness".

Edited by mayzoo