ACN Latitudes Forums

6 year old went bonkers as soon as we started Zith

Does anyone know of a Japanese knotwood without alcohol? My dd has COMT ++ and should not have any alcohol.

I get capsules from amazon by Seeking Health. I think it's called Resveratrol Plus.

http://www.amazon.com/Resveratrol-Vegetarian-Allergens-Seeking-Health/dp/B00DCGIYW0/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1437953615&sr=8-1&keywords=seeking+health+resveratrol

While there are many brands of resveratrol, it is challenging to find a resveratrol that is just japanese knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum) without resveratrol from grapes.

(FWIW, I have seen discussions about people having issues with changes to the Source Naturals brand, and I'd guess the change was probably the addition of red wine extract. So I never bought that one. I do have the Now one with red wine extract and I didn't like it though I can't remember why - maybe headaches or something)

Edited by jan251

Does anyone know of a Japanese knotwood without alcohol? My dd has COMT ++ and should not have any alcohol.

I get capsules from amazon by Seeking Health. I think it's called Resveratrol Plus.

http://www.amazon.com/Resveratrol-Vegetarian-Allergens-Seeking-Health/dp/B00DCGIYW0/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1437953615&sr=8-1&keywords=seeking+health+resveratrol

While there are many brands of resveratrol, it is challenging to find a resveratrol that is just japanese knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum) without resveratrol from grapes.

(FWIW, I have seen discussions about people having issues with changes to the Source Naturals brand, and I'd guess the change was probably the addition of red wine extract. So I never bought that one. I do have the Now one with red wine extract and I didn't like it though I can't remember why - maybe headaches or something)

I thought there was a bigger difference between jk and resveratrol... although I just read on a lyme FB page that jk is estrogenic, and my daughter isn't supposed to have anything like that as she has COMT +/+ which is supposed to make her estrogen dominant. This is all so confusing.