ACN Latitudes Forums
omega

question for juwayriyah

I am also following, looking for info on whether this may also help OCD.  I ordered a pitifully small number of plants from CA though they haven't shipped yet, and even when I get them, I'm not sure I'll be able to get them to grow - I'm sure they won't have enough leaves for a dose when they arrive.  I'm planning on potting them.  Really, I want to just try this once or twice to see if it helps, and then if it does, I can make a greater effort.

I'm also a little confused about the best way to prepare, wet or dry.  From what I've read so far, dry has the advantages of (1) capsule easy to swallow, and (2) maybe uses fewer leaves.  Wet may may be easier to prepare (blend with water, strain and drink) and may act more quickly, but may be very bitter tasting.  But how many leaves?  50 leaves sounds like a lot!  How many leaves for a one capsule dose?  How big of a capsule size are we talking, 00 or 000 ?

I found Juwayriyah and her exciting discovery several years AFTER she first shared her successful treatment of her son with Clerodendrum Inerme. I would like to 'pass it forward' now too.

We did finally find this plant in Australia and we were using it to treat my grandson for his Tourette's syndrome, OCD, ADHD, ODD, anxiety, coprolalia, Tourette's rage and intrusive thoughts with limited success.

As time went on and we shared our story with others we discovered to our bitter disappointment that not everyone was receiving even the moderate benefits we were experiencing.  That was when I learnt about homeopathic remedies.  This was a game changer for my grandson and many more people with whom we shared our success.  My grandson's symptoms are now just 10% of what they were six months ago.  He can now live a normal life!

There is a lot of discussion and also links to more scientific studies on the Facebook group called Natural Care for Tics and Tourettes  I have posted a not very wonderful video on YouTube demonstrating how I made this medicine for my family.

You can view it here.  Kindest regards, Joy

Edited by Joyle