ACN Latitudes Forums

Low Dose Immunotherapy on East coast?

does anyone know of any docs using Low Dose Immunotherapy or Low Dose Allergy therapy for Lyme autoimmune? My friend in SF is having good success so far.

Low Dose Allergy (LDA) Therapy : Integrative Medicine Center

LDA is a treatment for turning off an overactive immune system. This applies to allergies, autoimmune diseases or any process in which the immune system is activated.

Oh, yes, there are quite a lot of people on the East Coast.

Drs Bock and Compain are versed in it. They are in Rhinebeck, NY

We see Dr.Marjorie Ordene in Brooklyn, she does it.

I am sure if you check Dr Shafer's website, there is a list of practitioners who caan do it for you. How far upstate are you?

I can't say it has been successful but we have one more treatment and we don't treat lyme. My son's allergies are better when he stays off gluten and artificial colorings and sweeteners.

Good luck!

I'm in Wolfeboro, NH now, but we drive far for everything :) It seems from this article there might be a different compounded mix for Lyme, babesia, Bartonella than the standard allergy fare... And I can't find East coast doctors who offer that, but it is manufactured and sold in Colorado Springs I believe, any one with more info out there?

I'm in Wolfeboro, NH now, but we drive far for everything :) It seems from this article there might be a different compounded mix for Lyme, babesia, Bartonella than the standard allergy fare... And I can't find East coast doctors who offer that, but it is manufactured and sold in Colorado Springs I believe, any one with more info out there?

I don't see a link to the article. Can you post it again. Thx :)

• 1 month later...

Those who are using LDI for infections, are you seeing any flare up of symptoms?

My ND and I just recently discussed this and she will be offering it to her Lyme patients. I'm still doing a lot of reading about it before I decide whether DS should have this treatment.