ACN Latitudes Forums

Where to find Clerodendrum Inerme extract?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone. I just had to sign up to this forum to let you all know that Clerodendrum inerme has dramatically helped my sons tics :D .It is truly a miracle plant! We live in South Africa and I sent my husband to India in 2012 to source the plant which now grows as a bush in our yard. My sons tics began at age 3 (started with eye blinking, shoulder shrugging, got worse and worse...etc.) After years of research and tears,our prayers to Allah were answered when I came across the study on Clerodendrum Inerme for tics. My son is 10 years old now. And a 'normal' little boy in every way.We dehydrate the leaves, grind them fine and put the powder into capsules . We used to liquidize the leaves with water and strain, but he could not handle the bitterness. Right from the first dose there was a major improvement. In the beginning I would give him the juice twice a week, then once a week , then once a month. He can now tolerate all kinds of foods that were once forbidden. :D He will have 2-3 capsules every 2-3 months or so when I notice he is stressed about something or has gone overboard on junk food. A day later and he is fine again. I promised that if the plant worked I would share this amazing information and I pray for all the children and parents that you derive benefit from it.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Wikipedia says that it's been renamed Volkameria inermis, if that helps, so you could try searching for that if you haven't already.  Sorry I can't suggest anywhere myself - my usual source for everything is bristolbotanicals.co.uk, but even they haven't got it, under either name.  It sounds as if Juwayriyah grows her own.

edit: I've jsut done another Web search and found that you did find some from "toptropicals.com".  Did it help?

Edited by Wombat140

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, Yes, the plant Clerodendrum inerme does work to reduce tics and other comorbids very effectively.  We have discovered it doesn't work for everyone but it has helped many. The Facebook group is called Natural Care for Tics and Tourettes.  There are lengthy discussions there about this plant which we have nicknamed cleo. It can be taken as a green juice or in capsules after dehydrating and powdering the leaves or as a tincture or as a homeopathic remedy.  The only restriction  is you will need to source the plant and grow it in a pot or your own backyard. The safety profile of the plant is exemplary.  Please also do your own research to satisfy yourselves  .... there is a wealth of information about Clerodendrum inerme  on the Internet.

Kind regards, Joy

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 01/01/2018 at 06:54, Joyle said:

Bonjour à tous, Oui, la plante Clerodendrum inerme agit de manière très efficace pour réduire les tics et autres comorbides. Nous avons découvert que cela ne fonctionnait pas pour tout le monde mais que cela en avait aidé beaucoup. Le groupe Facebook s'appelle Natural Care for Tics and Tourettes. Il y a de longues discussions à propos de cette plante que nous avons surnommée la cleo. Il peut être pris sous forme de jus vert ou de capsules après avoir déshydraté et poudré les feuilles, de teinture ou de remède homéopathique. La seule restriction est que vous devrez vous procurer la plante et la cultiver dans un pot ou dans votre propre jardin. Le profil d'innocuité de l'usine est exemplaire. Veuillez également effectuer vos propres recherches pour vous satisfaire .... il existe une profusion d'informations sur Clerodendrum inerme sur Internet.

Cordialement, Joy

Bonjour Joly j'espère que tu seras très bien peux tu m'expliquer comment deshydrateret poudrer les feuilles? Et où je peux trouver cette plante?

Merci d'avance 

Latifa

• 2 months later...