ACN Latitudes Forums

Dark circles under the eyes

I took our son to the Naturalpath Dr this week and she noticed the dark areas under his eyes is usually from allergies. He is doing some heavy blinking now followed by the occasional eye rolling and was hoping to find someone with a similar condition and if there had been success with a certain brand or type of eye drops or allergy medicine. The Icg tests should be back next week which will hopefully tell us a bit more regarding any suspect food allergies.

Imcgill,

In your last couple of posts you indicated that he was doing pretty well--did the eye blink just start up again recently? Is it both or oney eye? Just curious. Did you feel the kids calm was having beneficial effect on that previously? Doing anything different recently? Sometimes when we see an improvement for a time, we tend to get a little sloppy :angry: without realizing it. Have you added anything that may not agree with him? I know its hard to pay so close attention, but ......

we have dealt with that eye blinking and it does seem to wane after a few weeks. Maybe you could give a little extra magnesium during these times? Also, has he ever been to a pediatric opthomologist (to rule out)? I've tried over the counter drops just to see, but I can't really correlate any improvement due to that. I just tried it for the heck of it.

Its good to compare notes with each other. Thanks

Faith

Imcgill,

In your last couple of posts you indicated that he was doing pretty well--did the eye blink just start up again recently? Is it both or oney eye? Just curious. Did you feel the kids calm was having beneficial effect on that previously? Doing anything different recently? Sometimes when we see an improvement for a time, we tend to get a little sloppy :angry: without realizing it. Have you added anything that may not agree with him? I know its hard to pay so close attention, but ......

we have dealt with that eye blinking and it does seem to wane after a few weeks. Maybe you could give a little extra magnesium during these times? Also, has he ever been to a pediatric opthomologist (to rule out)? I've tried over the counter drops just to see, but I can't really correlate any improvement due to that. I just tried it for the heck of it.

Its good to compare notes with each other. Thanks

Faith

His blinking is in both eyes, he allways does a little more then usual eye blinking but this morning it was a little heavier. He had a some asian sauce on noodles that had MSG as well as some soy sauce that may have helped. I also have had him on L-carnitine (sp) the last couple days since he saw the naturalpath Dr. From all that I have read, this is a good supp. to be on, with little adverse side effects. I am wandering if his dark circles at times just bugs his eyes. I am going to try a good eye drop or allegy product to see if it helps out with the circles and the blinking. I just don't want to use any product that will make it worse.

Lenny

Anyone notice an improvement in tics after a supp is added then maybe a little waxing (not much) but then that improves after another supp is added to the mix.

It seems to me our son greatly improved in Dec after Mag Calm was introduced, then a little waxing in Jan. That waned after the zinc was given. Then waxed a little until we introduced the B6. On the look out for waxing (hasn't happened yet) I feel I'm pinning the waxing on school, allergy, baseball, ect... When maybe it is not those things at all. Just wondering if his body is telling us its time to add another vitamin to the program.

I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone. Was hoping to see if there comes a time when I'll know when to stop adding supps, and know the right mix for our son. ( Chemar, Carolyn any thoughts)

C.P.