ACN Latitudes Forums

Need more for yeast. Any suggestions?

I want to add more in for yeast, since I don't think this is not enough. She was taking amphotecerin but it is pretty tough on her. Can anyone give some advice. Not sure if I can go any higher on the ADP??? I will call and ask her doctor but he does not use this stuff-not sure that he would know.

10am

1 mino 50mg

1 valtrex 500mg

1 C/Lysine 1000mg

1 D3 (5000)

1 ADP, Oil of Oregano

4pm

1 valtrex 500mg

1 c/lysine1000mg

1 ADP

1/2 tsp glutaloemine

8pm

1 mino 50mg

1 valtrex 500mg

1 ADP

10pm

1 ADP

1 zinc 20mg

3 mg melatonin

Biotin 8mg

1/2 cobioitc

1/4 symbiom

Our LLMD recommended ProtoCol OrthoFlora Yeast Support (per capsule):

Caprylic Acid 250mg

Pau D'Arco 150mg

Black Walnut 150mg

Oregano Oil powder 100 mg

Biotin 1000mcg

DD takes 1 in the morning with 3mg allicin and then another 500mg green black walnut hulls (Nature'sWay) in the afternoon.

For probiotics we use either 1 Culturelle or 1 Align (alternating days) at noon and 1 RenewLife UltimateFlora before dinner.

How's your DD doing? Are you seeing any improvement?

Thinking of her and you.

Edited by rowingmom

I see improvement since treating the viruses. I had bactrim on board but she was so agitated with it. Scratching her face off with her nails because she felt ugly. She is off it now and we are going to start A-Bart. Thanks for asking Rowingmom!

Do you give all of those things for yeast? In one day?

Yes. DD takes 1 capsule of ProtoCol YeastSupport and 3mg of allicin with her 8 am supplements. Either Culturelle or Align (alternating days) at noon, 500 mg green black walnut with her 3 pm supplements and 1 Ultimate Flora at 5 pm, 1/2 hour before dinner.

If you find improvement treating viruses, perhaps you should consider using some of Buhner's antiviral herbs (with your LLMD's approval of course). Buhner says they can be used as an adjunct therapy and can be used along with other pharmaceuticals. Mayzoo's signature mentions that her DD is using them as well.

The book is here if you are interested in reading it:

Herbal Antivirals: Natural Remedies for Emerging & Resistant Viral Infections

Keep in mind that we are using only 1/8 to 1/4 of the recommended dosages of the herbs suggested by Buhner. Anything more causes herx difficulties.

Edited by rowingmom

Hi,

Our doc has my DS (24) on GI Microb-X 1 capsule 2x daily and Candicid Forte 1 capsule 2x daily. Also on A-FNG.

Been on GI Microb-X for a couple of months now and Candicid Forte just for about 2 weeks.

Not really sure if helping yet....I will say he's become silly, actually playing with us...poking us to get us to laugh and much more touchy, was never like that before.

Is this a positive thing, not sure yet? Die-off, maybe?

Good Luck

frikfrak

I've used VSL DS #3 with good results for 3 years. It is a prescription. My copay is $30 so cheaper than over the counter. Also use Jarrow Saccaromyces boulardii. Purchase at Swanson's online for the best price. Take probiotics on an empty stomach away from antibiotics. I do 10 days a month of diflucan. Also did high doses of nystatin for a year.

Good luck,

K